Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will equipoise hinder cardio performance or enhance it?

reigninghard

i have som eq i can incorporate in to my cycle of test and just wondering if the eq will hinder performance of running like dbol or var or winny has done to me in the past?

reigninghard said:
i have som eq i can incorporate in to my cycle of test and just wondering if the eq will hinder perfromance of running like dbol of var or winny has done to me in the past?

well giving the fact they give it to race horses i would imagine you will be fine, if im not mistaken it improves endurance by increasing RBC's by quite a bit...however i have heard it decresed it for some people and their endurance suffered, could be because we arent horses lol.....in any event give it a try and see how it works for you...

I'm planning on using some myself and yes from what I've heard it will help with running, but for that I would suggest Winny

scout69 said:
I'm planning on using some myself and yes from what I've heard it will help with running, but for that I would suggest Winny
ive ready about winny helping..im assuming injectable winny because oral winny gave me painful pumps when i ran.

Top Bottom