Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will EQ show up as test on a bloodtest?

Jammin!

I have read alot of conflicting info on EQ showing up as test on bloodwork. I am having bloodwork done on may 14th, i just came off of a test eq cycle last injest was Apr 16th. Is this a good amount of time to have the EQ clear my system. I need to test low to get my hrt script. Just a little concerned about the Eq still showing up a month later.

i think it is only 3 weeks, but im not too sure.

If you re gtting tested for HRT, i think you are fine, it will be gone,

if you were testing for steroids then you would be screwed. i stays with you for a year

it will show up as what it is, boldenone. And it is detectable up to 18 months. As far as HRT bloodwork, I don't know what they look at. If you are huge and the doctor is suspicious, you can bet your cookies he will test it. Too much liability anymore, if they are a legit Dr. anyway.

it will show up as what it is, boldenone. And it is detectable up to 18 months. As far as HRT bloodwork, I don't know what they look at. If you are huge and the doctor is suspicious, you can bet your cookies he will test it. Too much liability anymore, if they are a legit Dr. anyway.

hes right it will come up that stuff lays in ur fat cells and can get detected in a drug test for like 4 months after u take it...my friend just got tested positive for takin eq on a steriod test and hes been off it for 4 months

Its not for a roid test i am not that foolish. Just regular total and free test checkup, I have read posts of people whoe came off of all test and continued EQ up until bloodwork and there test levels were through the roof. I know that Eq is close in structure to test and maybe it would be recognized as test. I have never recieved a positive answer on this subject.

If it were EQ alone, and you were testing simply TEST levels, my guess (not sure) would be that your test levels would be lower. EQ = chemical identity of Dbol. Dbol makes your test levels in bloodwork take a nosedive, as would most AAS as they are suppressive.

If you're asking if your T will be higher when using EQ, the answer is YES.

ALL steroids are based on the testosterone molecule and will give a higher reading.

Now, as far as it remaining elevated a month later, you might make it under the wire. That's when levels will have dropped and may be even lower than normal.

Too close to call, but if I had to guess I'd say you'll be alright..

I know I tried to cruise once on 200mgs of eq after a cycle and I completely crashed and it did nothing to help improve libido. This was probably 8 years ago.

Top Bottom