Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will EQ show up as test on a bloodtest?

I know I tried to cruise once on 200mgs of eq after a cycle and I completely crashed and it did nothing to help improve libido. This was probably 8 years ago.

If your natural T is zilch, 200 mgs of EQ wouldn't be enough to elevate it much.

If your natural T is zilch, 200 mgs of EQ wouldn't be enough to elevate it much.

Unburying this topic...

Could you technically explain why boldenone would register as testosterone in blood works? Also, how much would it rise the T levels?

My wife was on boldenone and her total T was 60ng/dl. We changed labs, and her total T went to 1340ng/dl.

I assume that this new lab sold me Testosterone instead of boldenone, or the first lab sold me pure oil.

I believe trenbolone won't raise T levels in a blood work, right??? I ask bwcause my wife is under tenbolone too.

I have read alot of conflicting info on EQ showing up as test on bloodwork. I am having bloodwork done on may 14th, i just came off of a test eq cycle last injest was Apr 16th. Is this a good amount of time to have the EQ clear my system. I need to test low to get my hrt script. Just a little concerned about the Eq still showing up a month later.

LOL. Wants HRT... takes gear.... SMH

If it were EQ alone, and you were testing simply TEST levels, my guess (not sure) would be that your test levels would be lower. EQ = chemical identity of Dbol. Dbol makes your test levels in bloodwork take a nosedive, as would most AAS as they are suppressive.

This is completely true

Top Bottom