Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will EPO or Potassium Citrate help??? This may be up your alley MACRO

TxRugby_8

During the past off-season i've been working my ass off in the weight room to pick up some strength for this year's rugby season. My strength is up a ton, however, my endurance is down about 15-20% from last year. We had a practice match last night and about the half way through the second half my legs started burning and I basically lost all function of them. I've heard a little about EPO and Potassium Citrate, and they're supposed to be good for endurace. So i was just wondering if this would give me a little extra edge on the competition??? which is better? is EPO a controlled substance, if so is it hard to get???? Thanks for all the help.
!!Cheers!!

EPO is indeed a controlled substance. You need a script to get it. It raises your red blood cell count and so increases your endurance and will allow you to work your legs longer before the burn from lactic acid hits you. It's very popular among cyclists.

Top Bottom