Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will dnp work if thyroid isn't recovered yet

pumped55

i was wondering if dnp will work no matter what. i wanted to do another cycle close to the short one i just did, but am afraid to since i added t3 to the cycle. i have since been tapering t3 down to 12.5mg/day for a couple weeks and just stopped taking it altogether. i am going to get my thyroid tested this week but am wondering if i can do one more short cycle this soon, or if it is best to wait for my thyroid to recover to get the best results. (I read in a post somewhere about thyroid needing to be recovered for dnp to work, not sure if it was a legit comment, but i figure i it might not be safe to do another cycle this soon)

i dont know if i could say that for myself...last dnp cycle..i ran 600 mgs for 9 days and didnt loose jack..maybe 2 pds...i dont know if i can attribute this to low t3 levels during my dnp cycle or wat..cus i ate very low cals...and did everything right during my cycle. Im under the impression that maybe my metabolism is messed up from too many dnp cycles...so now ive started supplementing with bromocriptine as well in hopes that it will repair my messed up metabolism....anyways these are a ll jus my thoughts and observations on the subject...im fucking far from being a guru

Top Bottom