Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will d-bol show up in my pre-employment drug test (urine)

Sly_S13

Hi guys I just recently took a pre-employment drug test and was just off a cycle of dbol (last 25mg was taken about 10 days before the urine test). Will it show up and do jobs even test for anabolic steroids? I looked up detection times online but it doesnt state whether they are for urine, hair or blood tests.

Thanks guys

usually employers including the police and fire departments don't test for steroids of any kind the tests are expensive as hell from what I hear.

employers are more worried about recreational drugs like cocaine,marijuana,amphetamines,opiates,etc which happen to be very cheap to test for.

Twoguns said:
No, you will not be tested for it, and after 10 days it wouldn't show up anyway. No worries bro.

d-bol is 5 weeks.... so if they were testing him for steroids (which they are almost certainly not!!) then it WOULD turn up in his system!!

yup, your are fired.

j/k
nobody tests for steroids unless you are in the MLB, Olympics, or NFL and even then its a joke.

detection time is 6 weeks from what iv read. i think you will be fine as they prob wont be testing for aas but keep us posted bro

My basic blood panel for HRT....checking test LEVELS...not type...was $212... you can get a bsic piss test at the pharn for 20bucs... no way they are going to spend that cash....

Top Bottom