Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will d-bol show up in my pre-employment drug test (urine)

Twoguns said:
There are many factors to take into account when MJ is tested. But you should be very careful of drinking too much water to dilute your urine. This is known in the business as "water loading" and gives an inconclusive test which is read as, yep you guessed it, a positive test. It is treated as a positive test. The way they tell you water loaded is to test the urine for creatinine. If there isn't a certain level, they knew you water loaded. I do have a theory though and it just might work, but it is just a theory, You could water load and then take like 5 scoops of creatine. Your urine would show high creatinine so it would not appear as a water load.

yeah but when your options are straight dirty.... or inconclusive.... go with inconclusive... I know they check your creatinine levels but if there's too much water in my system at least I can argue that I train regurlarly and that I drink alot of water to keep my system ruunin good... argue argue deny, blame it on your healthy lifestyle, demand to get retested and maybe by the next go you'll be clean!! it might not work but in the end it's better than flat out guilty!! and like I said I drank a ton of water and the test came back clean with no problems.... but on my second one I got popped!! go figure!!

Twoguns said:
There are many factors to take into account when MJ is tested. But you should be very careful of drinking too much water to dilute your urine. This is known in the business as "water loading" and gives an inconclusive test which is read as, yep you guessed it, a positive test. It is treated as a positive test. The way they tell you water loaded is to test the urine for creatinine. If there isn't a certain level, they knew you water loaded. I do have a theory though and it just might work, but it is just a theory, You could water load and then take like 5 scoops of creatine. Your urine would show high creatinine so it would not appear as a water load.

by the way I like the creatine theory!! might wanna use the old liquid stuff that was less stable an more readily turns to creatinine.... desperate times call for desperate measures!! :qt: haha!!

Top Bottom