Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will changing test ester restart kick in time?

I would have either mixed the Sustanon with test E, or done the test E first. Sustanon has two short eaters, so you feel them the next day. Your not getting those anymore. So your only feeling half of your remaining Sustanon. You won't feel the height of the test E for weeks.....

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

from the info you have given, i would be questioning how good your gear is
the longer esters in the sustanon would be still supplying your body with test and you are keeping up the levels with your enanthate. there should be no real period of a significant valley switching from sus250 to enth. the shorter esters will drop off pretty quickly but 3, 4, 5 weeks in the longer esters should be building up just fine
i wouldnt expect the deca to make any difference after 10 days
i would have expected the dianabol to have made significant weight gains after nearly 2 weeks, how much are you taking?
are you taking an AI?

I agree with this. ^

I dont even wanna touch this one because there is much unexplained stuff going on here. One why didnt you buy enuff sust for a whole cycle. Two if ur running sust test e deca an dbol holy crap! Three if you are running that then where us the cycle layout cause thats alot of stuff. And it shud have lasted I.E.

Sust 2x a week
Test e 2x a week
Dbol/deca 3x a week.

Or something like that. Then the sust would have lasted at least 7 weeks which isnt nuff.

Were you just sticking a bunch of shit in your body with no laid out cycle or pct?

first one month was sustanon only . next 10 days were test en. dbol and deca. so i am not using sustanon anymore.
in turkey its legal to buy sustanon from phermacy. my friend told me he can get as many as i want so i trusted him and started to cycle. later he said he cant find anymore since the company isnt sending to turkey so i stopped sustanon found another person and bought test enan. deca and dbol

i cant mix sustanon with test enan because turkey doesnt have sustanon anymore

i bought hcg and tamoxifen first then bought sustanon just in case. those are the only pct things i could find in phermacies and i dont wanna risk it buying from a dealer since i dont trust them and fake pct would be worse than fake gear with so much estrogen

now i am taking 750 test ( 500 on monday and 250 on thursday 750 in one week total)
dianabol 30 mg a day morning afternoon and night
deca 400 ( 200 + 200 twice a week)
i bought the gear from someone else and it might be fake. i checked danabol serial number on its website it said real but still they might copy the numbers too.

test is from iran
danabol is from moldova
deca is from mumbai

i still have puffy tits . i have 2 options in my mind
1- wait for one more week if i dont gain anything in 20 days then throw the gear and start pct immediately
2- use all of the gear and wait until i gain something for 1.5 months

by the way i dont use any ai i just have tamoxifen and hcg i am planning to use hcg next month and start tamoxifen after the 2. week of the last shot. test will be 2 weeks more than deca

You run HCG during the cycle not for PCT, and if your using Deca expect Nova to make things worse, It does nothing for PCT, you need to get your house in order, get some clomid ,post cycle and unleashed. Flush the nova.

Better yet don't do anymore cycles until you're more educated! Thats my opinion.

why don't you stop the guessing game and run a blood test.

if your LH is suppressed by now you know your gear is real.. its as simple as that. if it was just oil it wouldn't be suppressing your LH at all.

when i was in china did blodo test and my lh was suppressed and my natural test was twice more but i didnt even gain 1 pound from the cycle. i guess small dose supresses it and increases only a little which makes no difference

Top Bottom