Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will breakouts be as bad with deca

ripped691978

started taking deca about 30 days ago, so far no zits but every time i take test
by the 5th week my skin starts to take on a whole new look,and its just not worth it. WILL DECA SIDE EFFECTS BE AS BAD.

ripped691978 said:
started taking deca about 30 days ago, so far no zits but every time i take test
by the 5th week my skin starts to take on a whole new look,and its just not worth it. WILL DECA SIDE EFFECTS BE AS BAD.

it's different for every person.. A general side effect of AAS's in general is acne.. if you are prone to it more then likely you will get it.. try upping your water intake and a tanning bed once a week.. if its real bad see a dermentologist see if u can get some accutane if uve never been on it!

I had no problems with deca at all even afterwards. That's just me though. This is such an individualistic question that no one is going to be ab;e to answer. Just try it and see that is the only way you'll know for sure.

I know every one varys but i heard the more androgenic the juice the worse the acne. I read a few things that said deca is less than half of test and the estrogen convert is only 20% compared to test. I wish i could get my hands on some kind of chart that compared the two,anabolic/andro levels basically what i need is someone who broke out on test and not deca.
BUT THERES NO TURNING BACK NOW week 4

i ran deca for 12 weeks 600 a week, actually i went 13 i think cause the gains were so awesome. i had used some sust at the begining but it made me sick so i went deca alone. point is the sust gave me zits and i never get them. deca does not at all. have fun deca rocks

djgaler this is completely untrue and you shouldn't spread false info. You can't say just because you don't get acne from deca someone else will not either. That doens't make sense. If your acne prone your will most likely get acne from AAS's period. If your not prone your may get a few here and there. I think age plays a role as well. i personally get very bad acne from any AAS's including mild stuff like var even while taking tons of B5, guggul, minocin and tanning, but I also get acne without AAS's so it makes a difference from person to person.

Top Bottom