Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will an antibiotic effect the test i am taking?

I am 2 weeks into my cycle of test prop. i think i have an infection on my left glute. i'm almost positive because i injected 1/2 of it into fat and not the muscle. its a red welt that is so painfull. i wanna get some tetracycline just to be safe. i want to continue my cycle though and just shoot it somewhere else. i can work through the pain. is this duable?

2MoreNoMatterWhat said:
I am 2 weeks into my cycle of test prop. i think i have an infection on my left glute. i'm almost positive because i injected 1/2 of it into fat and not the muscle. its a red welt that is so painfull. i wanna get some tetracycline just to be safe. i want to continue my cycle though and just shoot it somewhere else. i can work through the pain. is this duable?

Antibiotics won't harm your cycle... but please do tell me that you're going to a doctor to get the antibiotics...

azul said:
Antibiotics won't harm your cycle... but please do tell me that you're going to a doctor to get the antibiotics...

Yeah good point Azul..... Just cause you THINK you have an infection, taking ANY random antibiotic YOU chose might not help.... There are reasons that there are hundreds of antibiotics, some kill certain types of bacteria, others kill others.... Just popping some antibiotics you just pick up on your own, might not be the right ones you should be taking..... See a doctor if you think you have an infection.... They won't spank you for injecting...

rizz

i dont have insurance...i was gonna get them from the pet store for fish. i read from another thread while searching infections that the tetracycline given to fish is just the same tetracycline made in a lab for humans, its just that they are the broken pills.

Stand on the street corner one night with a sign that says

" I have an infection in my ass and need $$$ for a Doc "

in no time will you be able to pay for it and get things done the right way.

2MoreNoMatterWhat said:
i dont have insurance...i was gonna get them from the pet store for fish. i read from another thread while searching infections that the tetracycline given to fish is just the same tetracycline made in a lab for humans, its just that they are the broken pills.

Please tell me you're kidding...

Prizz said:
Yeah good point Azul..... Just cause you THINK you have an infection, taking ANY random antibiotic YOU chose might not help.... There are reasons that there are hundreds of antibiotics, some kill certain types of bacteria, others kill others.... Just popping some antibiotics you just pick up on your own, might not be the right ones you should be taking..... See a doctor if you think you have an infection.... They won't spank you for injecting...

rizz

yea your right about me THINKing about having an infection. maybe im just being over nervous because it is my first cycle. this is the only injection that left a red mark. all the injections have hurt, but it is prop. this one hurst a little more than the others. how do i know if i have a true infection. are there some sort of guidlines, or a website about it? thanks guys

2MoreNoMatterWhat said:
yea your right about me THINKing about having an infection. maybe im just being over nervous because it is my first cycle. this is the only injection that left a red mark. all the injections have hurt, but it is prop. this one hurst a little more than the others. how do i know if i have a true infection. are there some sort of guidlines, or a website about it? thanks guys

Go see a doctor.

i would, but i don't have insurance.
has anyone ever heard of injection iritation in the ass due to not having the needle all the way in and injecting into fat rather than muscle. cuz thats what i did. and i've done plenty of injections before with the same gear awith the needle all the way in and all were fine except this one.

Top Bottom