Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will anadrol show on a drug test

Chris bro

I was called to take a drug test for a job in public services, I spoke to a friend of mine that does the same job I applied for, and he said they do a 5 Panel Urine Drug Test, I was wondering if anadrol will show positive in the test, since I did a cycle of it not too long ago, about 7 weeks ago, by the way my test is in 5 days.

I was called to take a drug test for a job in public services, I spoke to a friend of mine that does the same job I applied for, and he said they do a 5 Panel Urine Drug Test, I was wondering if anadrol will show positive in the test, since I did a cycle of it not too long ago, about 7 weeks ago, by the way my test is in 5 days.
No, they would have to give you a drug test specifically for steroids. The 5 panel drug test is searching for other drugs such as...
The 5-panel drug test screens for the following:
Cocaine
Amphetamine/Methamphetamine
Opiates such as heroin, codeine and morphine
Phencyclidine or PCP
THC (marijuana)

Next time just google a simple answer like this. Took me 5 seconds.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Any drug test for an employer will just be for recreational drugs, pain killers and alcohol. They will not be testing for steroids or performance enhancing drugs. You have nothing to worry about.

Typically no but with a government job I would not be certain. I would simply ask what is being tested for. You have the right to know.

They will usually check in these tests for highly addictive drugs and painkillers that can seriously affect your reliability as an employee. But they will definitely not look for steroids - there are much worse things that one could expect from an employee.

Top Bottom