Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will alcohol eat your Test ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThepoolGuy

I know alcohol will eat all the nutrients, minerals, electrolytes and many other things in your body. If I am injecting 500mg Test E ew will it eat my test. I dont go binge drinking but Saturday nights I will go out and have a few with the friends. I know its bad for your liver because its already working overtime with the AAS. Will your gains or test levels be reduced if you drink some beers one night a week?

Your liver usually is more hard at work on orals. But no it should not effect the levels to a significant amount anyway.

ThepoolGuy said:
I know alcohol will eat all the nutrients, minerals, electrolytes and many other things in your body. If I am injecting 500mg Test E ew will it eat my test. I dont go binge drinking but Saturday nights I will go out and have a few with the friends. I know its bad for your liver because its already working overtime with the AAS. Will your gains or test levels be reduced if you drink some beers one night a week?

bro if you relax one night a week i would not drink any more than say 3 beers

its all about your dedication anyway...i mean if you like to drink what's taking off 12 weeks for a cycle that's nothing

a few beer's here and there won't hurt

jon79 said:
bro if you relax one night a week i would not drink any more than say 3 beers

its all about your dedication anyway...i mean if you like to drink what's taking off 12 weeks for a cycle that's nothing

a few beer's here and there won't hurt

I only go out on Saturday. Most of the time I wont drink period. Last night it was my best friends birthday. I sipped on the same beer for 3 hrs and everyone thought I was drinking heavily with them. Just keep moving around the bar and drunk ppl wont notice. My cycle is far from nothing and I am very dedicated. Have a swell day.

i was curious about this and researched it, found out 2 things, alcohol consumption DOES in fact lower test levels and also heavy drinking on the weekend is MORE hard on ur liver than oral AAS, crazy huh

instant.muscle said:
i was curious about this and researched it, found out 2 things, alcohol consumption DOES in fact lower test levels and also heavy drinking on the weekend is MORE hard on ur liver than oral AAS, crazy huh

I suppose oral AAS are very toxic so alcohol is the waste king. Every beer you drink takes one hour to clear your system so if you drink a 12 pack your liver is stressed for half of the day.

ThepoolGuy said:
I only go out on Saturday. Most of the time I wont drink period. Last night it was my best friends birthday. I sipped on the same beer for 3 hrs and everyone thought I was drinking heavily with them. Just keep moving around the bar and drunk ppl wont notice. My cycle is far from nothing and I am very dedicated. Have a swell day.

No man i did not think your cycle was nothing....i know what you mean though having to fake drink that's what i had to do the other day....

well i hope it goes well for ya bro! You gotta have a few on your boy's b-day!

Unless your a binge drinker IE-Drinking every day I do not see it affecting test levels to a point where you will see negative sides, If your a weekend drinker I deffinately don't see an issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom