Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will adding winstrol to the end of my cycle help keep gains.

lincoln

I am doing dbol/deca/test, I am in week 6 and done with the dbol.

So far I am real happy with the gains I have made.

I am considering the addition of winstrol at the end only if it will help keep my gains.

I have no desire to get cut up because this is a bulking cycle.

I have heard that the gains made from winny are easier to keep.

Has anyone used winny to keep gains? I dont want to put more strain on my liver if it is just going to cut me up.

I have a spring cycle that is setup for that.

Winny = Solid Gains?

Reactions: TPH
hey bro, that is the same cycle i am starting hopefully next week. I added the winny because it goes nice with the deca. If you want to solidyfy your gains, i think you should just bridge with some primo or anavar but maybe a mod or a vet can give you a different opinion. How much have you gained so far?

i did a bulking cycle and used 6 weeks of anavar and winny after the bulking cycle, i believe it helped me retain my gains, been off the anavar and winny for about 2-3 weeks and still maintaining all the gains.

macho21 said:
hey bro, that is the same cycle i am starting hopefully next week. I added the winny because it goes nice with the deca. If you want to solidyfy your gains, i think you should just bridge with some primo or anavar but maybe a mod or a vet can give you a different opinion. How much have you gained so far?

I am up 25 with no moon face or noticeable water retension.

I dont want to bridge because I want to take time off.

Winny is non-androgenic with a pronounced anabolic effect and short-half life technically. Taking it a few weeks past a high androgen cycle will give u a powerful anabolic that will add some nice lean mass and allow u to start clomid much sooner, thus increasing recovery.

Nimrod25 said:
Winny is non-androgenic with a pronounced anabolic effect and short-half life technically. Taking it a few weeks past a high androgen cycle will give u a powerful anabolic that will add some nice lean mass and allow u to start clomid much sooner, thus increasing recovery.

Thanks, I am out of T200 on Nov 16th, thanks to two grossely underfilled bottles from Tornel. My cycle is supposed to end on the 29th.

You think I should run the winny past the deca end date f the 29th?

Thanks again Nim.

Well said Nimrod. I think another way of putting it is that the winny might not put a lot of new muscle on, but keep you body in an anabolic state while the synthetic test leaves your system. Waiting 3 weeks from last shot of test without the winny will result in a more pronounced catabolic effect. This state can be detrimental to new muscle growth. The loss wont be great, but with the winny extended or any anabolic with a short half life will limit these losses and may add a little more muscle. Clomid is still the key.

Top Bottom