Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHY YOU WILL ALWAYS GAIN LESS - true about AS use

Jan

I hate seeing posts like this:
"I probably had fakes, in my 5th cycle I gained much less than with same dosages in my previous cycle"

I want to explain you few very important things about AS use.

Imagine one young man around 20 years old, 80 kg, 4 years experiences in lifting, biceps 39 cm, never used any AS.

I will try to show you how he can change himself by using steroids and how is hard to gain always more and more.

FIRST CYCLE - 8 weeks
1 Sustanon per week, that is all
results: weight from 80 kg to 92 kg
biceps from 39 to 42 cm, he can keep 41 cm
his new keepable weight is now around 88 kg

SECOND CYCLE - 8 weeks
2 Sustanon per week
200 mg Deca per week
15-25 mg Dbol a day
results: weight from 88 kg to 97 kg
biceps from 41 to 43 cm, he can keep 42,5 cm
his new keepable weight is now around 93 kg

THIRD CYCLE - 10 weeks
600 mg enantate per week
400 mg Deca per week
25-35 mg Dbol a day
results: weight from 93 kg to 99 kg
biceps from 42,5 to 44 cm, he can keep 43,5 cm
his new keepable weight is now around 96 kg

FOURTH CYCLE - 10 weeks
750 mg enantate per week
50 mg Winny EOD
35-40 mg Dbol a day
results: weight from 96 kg to 102 kg
biceps from 43,5 to 45 cm, he can keep 44 cm
his new keepable weight is now around 99 kg

This 4 cycles can be done during 18-24 months. His improvement is excellent, but LOOK CAREFULLY how he was INCREASING dosages!!! If he would not do it, his improvement would not be so good.

Now if he would like to gain more and get among "huge people", he would definitelly MUST start all future cycles with at least 1000-1250 mg test per week and many other stuff.

I know many people which are using steroids for several years, always same dosages. THEY LOOK SAME, no any seen improvement.

So, if you think you will gain always same weight, you are wrong. It is more and more difficult to gain more and more, you must increase dosages, train all year long, keep food all year long, etc...

Jan

Updated info about FAKES in Europe

Sustanon cycling

How to make a cycle by yourself

European source checks: [email protected]

Jan said:
It is more and more difficult to gain more and more, you must increase dosages, etc...

Absolutely true, there is a limit to everything.... unfortunately ;)

i have only done 2 cycles w/ very low to moderate dosages and i have gained quite impressivelly both times...b4 starting AAS,i was already at 200 lbs.contrary to your belief,IMO i would say that as long as you give your receptors a break between cycles lasting longer than the duration of your cycle (approx 20 weeks),i would say that you would be able to keep gaining from the same dosages...while "off" proper diet and training should remain stable as well...i disagree that one must increase dosages to make gains...---fyi

da big thinker said:
i have only done 2 cycles l...i disagree that one must increase dosages to make gains...---fyi

When you will finish your 5th or 6th cycle, you will agree...

Jan

i think that after 3 thimes the same dosages you have to increase the dosages, stay with the new dosages for three cycles and then go up again, and so on. I think that works the best, for me although

The keep is diet when you are off and the lenght of time between cycles. Your receptors have to be clean. Most people don't wait long enough or eat enough calories after a cycle to sustain the gains. You have to map out a plan, 8 on the cycle plus another 8 weeks after.

Jan said:

When you will finish your 5th or 6th cycle, you will agree...

Jan

i really don't think so...as i mentioned,if you give your receptors enuff time to recup,you will be fine...if i would accomplish 2 more cycles this year of 10 weeks each,i beleive that i can once again maximize my efforts,by allowing my receptors enuff time to recup...once again,when off,you can still make considerable gains by keeping your training and DIET consistent.---fyi

ps:i am not talking about 10 weeks on,10 weeks off...i am talking about 10 weeks on...15-20 weeks off...---fyi

One problem with your story.....The person never did a bodyfat analysis so he really has only half of the information needed to tell
what really happened with each cycle.

Jan, I understand what your saying, and you make very good points.

As Big thinker said you can gain on the same amount of gear only if you take long breaks between cycles. You can also do this by changing the type of gear and using different combinations.

You've described a good beginner cycle, 1 sust a week.

However, many users here will start with much more than that. People on this board recommend a first cycle of 500mg of sust, 400mg of Deca, and 30mg of dbol. That's over a 1g of gear.

This is why you should start very low.

Top Bottom