Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why you should get your endogenous test levels checked before you begin a test cycle.

40butpumpin

According to the AMA the "normal" range for testosterone in males is something around 300 to 1000 ng/dL, give or take a little depending on who you're asking.

However, many men have natural testosterone levels greatly exceeding these values. A doc told me once he's seen men with natural test levels >2000 ng/dL and that this was not all that uncommon.

So say you're one of the 'lucky' ones and you do indeed have endo levels pushing 2000 ng/dL and you decide to go on a low-dose test cycle. Say 250mg every week or even 250mg e5d or even e4d.

Well before I continue I know for a fact that, in my body, 200mg of exo. test every 14 days results in a blood test of approx. 450 ng/dL of total test and 200mg of exo. test every 7 days will result in a blood test of approx. 900 ng/dL of total test. This with a beginning endo level of approx. 80 ng/dL. I know this because I had all the blood work done.

So, what this says is that if you have a naturally high production of test in your body and you go on a test cycle that will not exceed what you're doing naturally, then you could actually be shutting your body down for absolutely nothing. You're going to pay money and go through all of the pain and suffering of post cycle issues, etc., for a cycle that will actually yield a lower testosterone number to your body then if you didn't to the cycle at all.

What I suggest is to spend a few dollars on a blood test and see what your body is doing naturally before you use any testosterone exogenously. If you're high, then why bother doing a low-dose test cycle?

I'd appreciate hearing some opinions on this. Maybe I'm missing something but this makes perfect sense to me.

good info bro.
'you must spread karma before giving it to 40butpumpin again'

good post, another reason IMO to use higher dosages.

i wouldn't waste my time and money doing 250mg of test e a week.

Moral of the story: Take 2grams of test so there is no chance that your body produces that much.

J/K. ;)

-sk

big pumper said:
good post, another reason IMO to use higher dosages.

i wouldn't waste my time and money doing 250mg of test e a week.

no disrespect bro, but this is not a push to do high(er) doses. It is, however, a suggestion to find out if a low dose would be a complete waste of time and money and possibly even health.

on the flip-side of this is there's many bro's with values just barely normal, say 300-400 ng/dL, who may do great on 250mg e5d which would shoot them to close to or better than 1000 ng/dL. Is that good? i don't know but it would be more than twice as good as what he started with.

i'm just saying we can do this smart instead of doing a "pin the tail on the donkey" with doses.

Good thread bro. I was 130ng/dl before I started HRT. Even with only 100mgs every 5 days I'm growing again. Got my first "you look bigger" yesterday. Felt good. Anayway, I can't stress enough the importance of getting blood work done and knowing what's going on inside. I would hate to be that guy that messes himself up b/c he didn't put in alittle xtra time and $ for knowledge that he should have used to base his rational for dabbling in the first place. Damn that was a long sentence.

easy said:
Good thread bro. I was 130ng/dl before I started HRT. Even with only 100mgs every 5 days I'm growing again. Got my first "you look bigger" yesterday. Felt good. Anayway, I can't stress enough the importance of getting blood work done and knowing what's going on inside. I would hate to be that guy that messes himself up b/c he didn't put in alittle xtra time and $ for knowledge that he should have used to base his rational for dabbling in the first place. Damn that was a long sentence.

nice man. my guess would be 100mg e5d would put you better than 4 times what you started with, which is very difficult to say isn't good.

'physiologic' levels are relative from person to person and it makes sense (to me anyway) that if you double, triple or possibly quadruple someones test levels, considering where they start from, they will look, feel and respond like supraphysiologic levels.

which obviosly does not mean 2grams, or even 1 gram, of test per week.

some food for thought anyway. :)

Last edited:
40butpumpin said:

no disrespect bro, but this is not a push to do high(er) doses. It is, however, a suggestion to find out if a low dose would be a complete waste of time and money and possibly even health.

on the flip-side of this is there's many bro's with values just barely normal, say 300-400 ng/dL, who may do great on 250mg e5d which would shoot them to close to or better than 1000 ng/dL. Is that good? i don't know but it would be more than twice as good as what he started with.

i'm just saying we can do this smart instead of doing a "pin the tail on the donkey" with doses.

That kid (and he is just just a kid) is just looking for validation for his 1g of test per week newbie first cycle. Ain't going to happen.

2000ng/dl seems off the chart for one's natural T-levels but I suppose it could happen fo some lucky bastards. The logic follows that someone with natural high T-levels will suppress his hpta on a low-dosed test cycle. It seems to me to be very counter-productive and emphasizes the importance to check your T-levels prior to going on a cycle. Good post.

Top Bottom