Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why are you against front loading, taking orals first is a front load.

For those who are susceptible to sus flu, I think frontloading test is a bad idea. It sounds good in theory, but I say let the body ease into things a bit. I tried the front load thing for my first cycle and got this flu thing three times during the cycle... I am going to ease in this time and just take 250 mg of enanthate every 3-4 days , no frontloading, and let the blood levels take their time to get up there.

As for orals being frontloading - yeah, but my body reacts ok to dbol for some reason, but not so if I try to inject a gram of test in the first week.

I am also easing into the oral part of it on this cycle - 20 mg dbol in the am only for the first week, then 30 mg, then 40, then 30, then off dbol. So even there it is not an aggressive dosing pattern. I've decided that dbol can be very beneficial as an anticatabolic at lower doses. Instead of trying to gain like crazy from Day 1, I am simply trying to help my recovery capacity in the first 2 weeks of the cycle so I'm reasonably fresh for when the test does kick in.

Anyway, I'm not wedded to any theory, I've listened to both sides and my own body, and I'm hearing a lot of experienced guys say their body reacts negatively to frontloading injectables. Why waste all that gear and get suboptimal gains because you give yourself a flu-like reaction?

We got to a point in this game where everyone made fun of the "old diamond pattern" and other ways of cycling that didn't make "logical sense," but I think the frontloading theory is overblown in the other direction... frontloading is just another excuse to take more gear. Sounds to me like "young men in a hurry!" God help you if you don't have a gram of test coursing thru your veins by next Friday, eh?

For those who are susceptible to sus flu, I think frontloading test is a bad idea.
First off, I would like to start out by saying it has been preached to not frontload unless the frontload dose is something you have taken before. That being said, you should know how your body will react. Also keep in mind the various qualities of gear out there. If you pick the right gear, preferably human grade and spread the dose out completely over the week you greatly reduce if not eliminate sides. Also, most who suffer the flu like sympoms do so, frontload or not.

Granted, some dont notice any benefit, but so many people do. As with all aspects of our sport, you need to experiment and see what works best for you.

As for your following comment..
frontloading is just another excuse to take more gear. Sounds to me like "young men in a hurry!" God help you if you don't have a gram of test coursing thru your veins by next Friday, eh?
Most of my recomendations are for shortening the cycle if it is frontloaded. For example, if you planned on doing 10 weeks eq, take 2 weeks of the end and use that gear in the first two weeks. ITS NOT ABOUT MORE gear. your using the same amount, cutting cycle time down and yet still getting the same gains which means on the tail end you generally have a faster recovery due to the shorter cycle.

Criticize it all you wish, but it works and it works well for most. If its not for you, thats fine. At the same time however, you do not seem to fully comprehend the theory and thus are poking holes in a practice only because you dont fully understand it.

Top Bottom