Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Wont It Work Anymore????

SonnyBlack

I have a question concerning Inositol usage. I began taking 5 grams a day of it 3 days ago and right away the first day i took it, i felt calmer , more relaxed, loose and happy. Well this went on for the next day as well and i felt good all over. Well today (my third day of taking Inositol) i woke up and didnt feel the effects anymore. I took it in the morning before leaving for work and i didnt feel the calm or joy that i felt the first two days. I thought that maybe i should wait a couple of hours after having taken it to see if it would work....and still nothing. Well around four hours ago (im still on the third day of inositol usage) i decided to up my dose another 5 grams. So instead of having taken 5 grams today, i took ten. Well, still nothing! Do you guys know what i may be doing wrong or why it has stopped wroking for me. Does your body become desentisized to it or does it loose its effectiveness over time or do i have to wait at least a week to see the real results like with SSRI medications??What should i do about this??Have any of you experienced Inositol loosing its effectiveness over time or does it remain just as potent for all of you??please help me out, for I thought that I had found the cure to my life long bout with depression but now i feel no effects. thanx

I too have been fighting depression for on and off for 11
years.

I am going to try this, is the dosage taken all at once?

Any body?

Top Bottom