Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why womens lose weight slower and harder than mens! Hint - Leptin!

Slimgirl27

Hello Girls,

I recently read an article on why womens lose weight slower and harder than mens.

This was mind blowing for me. After years of struggling I finaly understand the lack of results with any Diet I used.

They say there is one major hormone that controls our ability to lose fat fast: Leptin.

High level of Leptin increase metabolism speed and signals our body to lose fat. The low level of Leptin has the opposite effect.

Strange is that the womens have higher levels of Leptin than mens. Yet, they struggle more to ditch unwanted fat.

Why then the Leptin does not get into action to increase metabolism speed to womens?

It is because along the time, we developed a resistance. For evolutionary reasons, our body learned to make fat reserves in order to provide energy during pregnancy.

So, in time, our body just learned to ignore Leptin’s signals.

Our body does not know or care about our desire for sexy waistline. All it cares is to store energy.

Even a bigger problem is that the Leptin level decreases even more during a Diet. This means our metabolism decreases even more.

And this is why diets do not work some times.

The good news of all this is that the womens have alot more potential to burn fat than mens. But it’s an untapped potential.

I hope this is usefull to you!

I don't even worry about hormones when it comes to helping women lose weight. Diet + EXERCISE = Results. You can't keep losing weight on diet alone, girls need to put some hard time in the gym.

I don't even worry about hormones when it comes to helping women lose weight. Diet + EXERCISE = Results. You can't keep losing weight on diet alone, girls need to put some hard time in the gym.

Bingo.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Diet and exercise are the key bottom line. The majority of people men or women have great intentions when it comes to losing weight however get caught up in the Dr. Oz syndrome that you can take Acai Berry and lose 20 pounds or take another pill that requires NO exercise and it simple does not work. The only time tested method to lose weight and keep it off is proper diet and carido.

I used to think all that was needed was diet and exercise but now know better. Hormones play a huge role in body composition, if they didnt we wouldnt have this forum about AAS use. So saying not to worry about hormones to lose fat whil you site and and take hormones because you need them to gain muscle is a but hypocritical.

The fact of the matter hormone levels get skewed for many reasons but primarily lack of nutrients and I dont care where you live there will always be something your not going to get from food alone. Some orther docs I follow claim 95% of their patients come in and are iodine deficient. The body cant make the amount of T3 without it and if you have low T3 your going to struggle to lose weight no matter what you do.

Yes, there are plenty of slackers out there, but you dont have to eat insanely clean to lose a little weight if you exercising adequately for your caloric intake. If you eat decent and put the time in at the gym and still arent losing weight then it IS hormones.

I used to think all that was needed was diet and exercise but now know better. Hormones play a huge role in body composition, if they didnt we wouldnt have this forum about AAS use. So saying not to worry about hormones to lose fat whil you site and and take hormones because you need them to gain muscle is a but hypocritical.

The fact of the matter hormone levels get skewed for many reasons but primarily lack of nutrients and I dont care where you live there will always be something your not going to get from food alone. Some orther docs I follow claim 95% of their patients come in and are iodine deficient. The body cant make the amount of T3 without it and if you have low T3 your going to struggle to lose weight no matter what you do.

Yes, there are plenty of slackers out there, but you dont have to eat insanely clean to lose a little weight if you exercising adequately for your caloric intake. If you eat decent and put the time in at the gym and still arent losing weight then it IS hormones.

You can't really consider us hypocritical, we take AAS to bring training to a whole new level, majority of us had a very good base before we even touched the stuff just from diet and exercise. My point was that exercise is the main factor here, many women refuse to do any kind of physical activity. Like stated by Arabian, they look for a way out, a "magic pill" that doesn't require exercise to burn fat. We're not saying hormones don't play a role, were just saying that you can't blame them unless you've exhausted every other option. Diet and exercise will make a huge difference for majority of women.

You can't really consider us hypocritical, we take AAS to bring training to a whole new level, majority of us had a very good base before we even touched the stuff just from diet and exercise. My point was that exercise is the main factor here, many women refuse to do any kind of physical activity. Like stated by Arabian, they look for a way out, a "magic pill" that doesn't require exercise to burn fat. We're not saying hormones don't play a role, were just saying that you can't blame them unless you've exhausted every other option. Diet and exercise will make a huge difference for majority of women.

My point was that hormones DO have a major impact on body composition and we are all willing to accept that when we speak specifically about AAS. However if someone claims they are having trouble losing some fat its immediately assumed they are lazy and have no self control.

And YES we can blame hormones a lot more than I think you realize. Most of the women (and men) who claim to struggle with fat loss will also list off a whole bunch of other symptoms related to various deficiencies and are often on some medications as well. So while they may not be clinically diagnosed with a deficiency related disease they most certainly are deficient enough so that body function is not optimal. The older the person in question usually the more problems they are having.

Hormones shouldnt be looked at last, they should be looked at as part of the whole picture. More specifically the nutrients to allow the body to properly create and regulate hormones. They are the underpinning of life and optimal levels mean optimal physical and mental performance. Losing fat shouldnt be hard, you shouldnt have to run someone through the mill 6 days a week and make them eat a super strict diet to look decent. The human body, when functioning optimally, doesnt want to carry around a lot of extra fat and if it cant be obtained with moderate diet and exercise then its not functioning optimally and we have MANY men and women who come here with this problem.

Many turn to "drugs" for a quick fix because nothing else has worked but often times as they strive to lose weight they limit food intake and food choices and just exacerbate the underlying nutritional shortages that caused their issue in the first place.

a great way to get in nutrients is juicing in the morning. make a nice green veggie drink.. use carrots to sweeten it up.

most everyone in the western diet fail to come even close to the amount of nutrition everyday. I like to go to the salad bar and raid it for 3 or 4 helpings of actually veggies. you see fat people raid it too, but they get pasta and dunk the whole thing over with salad dressing.

Steve, do you have an actual juicer or what do you use?

Top Bottom