Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why TREN may not be the best choice for comping part II

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
I posted a thread like this a year ago and had a lot of dissention from guys who disagreed with this. here is why i say this and after talking to led (who has run more tren than most anyone on here) I will post up our convo.

I notice on tren when i wake up, after a workout or generally if i don't consume enough carbs during the day and go to lay down my blood sugar is really low. everyone on here who works out intensely or runs etc knows what low blood sugar feels like I would hope. and its not a pleasant thing. if it gets too bad you can end up in the hospital but it can be solved with consuming some sugars/carbs easily.

here is my convo below which explains more:

Definitely, especially at night a few hours after I eat my last meal with complex carbs. Remember, after insulin, Tren is the most anabolic compound out there.

What I'm tryin tell you is that tren utilizes almost all the nutrients you put in your body (almost total absorption), including "carbs." That is why I stress anyone who trains to be a bodybuilder should eat complex carbs every 2-3 hours especially when on Tren, which acts on the liver to stimulate the formation of glycogen from glucose and to inhibit the conversion of non-carbohydrates into glucose.

In other words, Tren is going to use up the carbs you eat fast, which will "lower" glycogen levels; that is why you are getting "low blood sugar levels." I suggest, if you take tren to eat complex carbs throughout the day to be proactive as much as possible.

Sometimes I do "two" cardio sessions; one in the morning and one at night 1hr 1/2 before bed. The session at night almost knocks me the fuck out. I get off the treadmill feeling dizzy and faint, but as soon as I eat a Protein Bar I'm fine. This happens because of low glycogen levels.

People don't realize how powerful tren really is. If you noticed in my thread (the last post i made) I said I'm reluctant to post my cycle because i don't want to give people any ideas, and all it takes is some newb or careless person to read that stuff and emulate my cycle and bam! that asshole is taking a trip to the hospital or morgue.. Not that i'm an expert but i have a little experience with it. Ultimately, anyone can become a victim, but Im not feeling responsible for anyone's stupidity..

But YES, TREN will definitely lower your glycogen levels, so eat your complex carbs throughout the day to be proactive as much as possible, that's all we can do.. Again, tren is nothing to fuck with it..

Also, keep hydrated when taking tren, even more than you would using other 'aas' because it has some thermogenic property that dehydrates the body. Being dehydrated does the opposite it; When you become dehydrated, the amount of liquid in your blood is low in relation to the nutrients and waste products in the blood. Therefore, concentrations of glucose increase. As glucose levels increase, blood circulation through the capillaries, the smallest blood vessels, diminishes.

Increased blood glucose levels can cause fatigue, blurred vision, increased thirst and an increased need to urinate, and send us to the hospital, so keep hydrated.

Conclusion: my advice when taking tren; eat complex carbs every 2-3 hours throughout the day and almost double your normal water intake..

Last edited:
Re: why tren may not be the best choice for comping part II

so kinda hard to comp when you need to be consuming carbs so often and drinking so much.. your blood sugar gets too low its not like you can ignore it

thoughts? opinions? lets hear it.

some of you might not get the low blood sugar symptoms as bad as others. but i've read guys complain about anxiety on tren, and i am suspecting its actually your symptom of low blood sugar but you just think its anxiety or it could be a combo

I agree low glucose can be a problem in many Tren cycles we see run. You always here about someone running Tren complaining about being tired and lathery, shortness of breath, sweats, etc.

^^^ i keep some fresh apple cider in my fridge.. if i start feeling low sugar on tren then i drink some of that. its a healthy way to boost my blood sugar. but its still consuming sugar unfortunately and not gonna help me shred up for a comp that i have in a few days.

thats the basis to my arguement that something like primo for example would be better to comp with since you don't have to worry about blood sugar dropping and can cut off sugars and carbs to a bare minimum

its great tren obliterates the nutrients in your body like a bomb, but it comes at a cost just like everything nice lol

Last edited:

Ya, Tren is known to kill cardio. But if taking some of the precautions Steve has listed to minimize low glucose, I think its manageable.

I noticed the low blood sugar in the morning at work a couple times on my first cycle of tren E. I upped my carbs and felt a lot better. One thing I did experience was very bad muscle cramps. I drank plenty of fluids but the hamstring and lat cramps were terrible. Even had my pec cramp up once twisting around for a shot. This part sucked.

I noticed the low blood sugar in the morning at work a couple times on my first cycle of tren E. I upped my carbs and felt a lot better. One thing I did experience was very bad muscle cramps. I drank plenty of fluids but the hamstring and lat cramps were terrible. Even had my pec cramp up once twisting around for a shot. This part sucked.

Possible low potassium also?

This adds much insight as to why Tren is a killer on your cardio. Very very helpful in my consideration of a possible Tren run this year.

you can carry some glucose pills and pop them during cardio.

cardio will drop blood sugar, combined with tren that will pretty much cause a person to experience major symptoms of low blood sugar. when i used to run half marathons we would drink some sugary drinks or eat cookies every 4 miles as a precaution, i never actually experienced hypo because i was a carb machine during those days, lots of bananas, grapes after the runs and i was fine. at the time i didn't understand why it was necessary but now after running tren i get it.

imagine if there was a way to strap a glucose meter to yourself for an accurate reading throughout the day.. i bet we would learn so much about how our bodies react to tren and how to minimize carb/sugar intake to a bare minimum.. just enough to keep things stable but not so much where we are over eating sugars

were you taking taurine?

Top Bottom