Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why TREN may not be the best choice for comping part II

Re: why tren may not be the best choice for comping part II

you can carry some glucose pills and pop them during cardio.

cardio will drop blood sugar, combined with tren that will pretty much cause a person to experience major symptoms of low blood sugar. when i used to run half marathons we would drink some sugary drinks or eat cookies every 4 miles as a precaution, i never actually experienced hypo because i was a carb machine during those days, lots of bananas, grapes after the runs and i was fine. at the time i didn't understand why it was necessary but now after running tren i get it.

imagine if there was a way to strap a glucose meter to yourself for an accurate reading throughout the day.. i bet we would learn so much about how our bodies react to tren and how to minimize carb/sugar intake to a bare minimum.. just enough to keep things stable but not so much where we are over eating sugars

You psycic bro? I actually have two glucose tabs on me at all times in my pocket when at the gym. Cardio or weights. Keep some in each vehicle too.

^^^ need to run taurine with tren. i also recommend it will high test doses, and most all orals.

obviously clen and albuterol as well.

n2guard to tren is like peanut butter to jelly. they go perfect together. n2guard has taurine and other things to help with lipids and minerals etc. a must on a tren cycle no questions asked

What is being said here makes perfect sense, but I think a lot of things are individual specific. I've seen plenty of guys run tren while doing low carb or CKD without an issue. With that said, its nothing I support or recommend. Just an observation

I am running a triblend of Test E/Masteron E/Tren E over the summer with an overall goal to be pretty diced possibly as part of contest prep, so I'm definitely interested in everyone's thoughts on this. My normal diet that I plan to use is high carb and high cal on workout days with low carb low cal on cardio/rest days (recomp ranges)

I've never ran tren yet, but I don't think I've ever had a negative side effect on anything so I'm hoping that tren goes smoothly.

Doses will be 600 test, 400 tren, 400 masteron

Reactions: ceo

I noticed the low blood sugar in the morning at work a couple times on my first cycle of tren E. .

when i get up i will drink a bunch of OJ or apple juice. that helps boost the blood sugar.. also you are gonna want to eat something like oatmeal with some brown sugar, or even possibly some bread/pancakes with honey to balance out your breakfast of eggs.

What is being said here makes perfect sense, but I think a lot of things are individual specific. I've seen plenty of guys run tren while doing low carb or CKD without an issue.

thats one of the reasons i started this thread to here some responses.

i think a lot of guys react differently to low blood sugar.. many like i said in my first or 2nd post react with anxiety which can be linked to low blood sugar, or just acting odd and not being themselves. or sweating is a big one.. guys who post that its 50 degrees and they wake up in a puddle of sweat. and especially INSOMNIA which is a side you hear with tren all the time but i never have a problem since i get in carbs before bed.

here is a list of hypo symptoms I pulled up and it matches a lot of tren complaints and i would be curious if anyone really does keep carbs at a minimum on tren yet doesn't experience any of these sides. i suppose its possible in some, but very rare .. if you are a tren user and read this list and half of these things are your symptoms then you might want to definately up your carbs.

Symptoms you may have when your blood sugar gets too low include:
  • Double vision or blurry vision
  • Fast or pounding heartbeat
  • Feeling cranky or acting aggressive
  • Feeling nervous
  • Headache
  • Hunger
  • Shaking or trembling
  • Sleeping trouble
  • Sweating
  • Tingling or numbness of the skin
  • Tiredness or weakness
  • Trouble sleeping
  • Unclear thinking

I have ran Tren many times different doses and ED vs EOD. I have found (at least for me) sides are far less when taken ED vs EOD. Bloods are much more stable. Problem is ED is not suitable for many.

Tren A that is with Tren E its not an issue and I've ran both.

Reactions: ceo

when i get up i will drink a bunch of OJ or apple juice. that helps boost the blood sugar.. also you are gonna want to eat something like oatmeal with some brown sugar, or even possibly some bread/pancakes with honey to balance out your breakfast of eggs.

Thanks Steve for the advice. I will give it a try here on my next run.

Top Bottom