Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why are they so expensive?

chainlinkkid

My question is., why are some gears so damn expensive compared to others. Obviously I know it's usually due to the cost of raws., so I guess I'm also asking why are those certain raws are so expensive.?? Why is Testosterone that is known as the "foundation" of stacks., and very great compound for size and strength gains so cheap compared to a kilo of a compound like Masteron En. that has been labled as very mild.,but yet sells for 2 or 3 times the price of Test per vial. I'm just wondering why there is such a huge difference in the cost of those different raws. Anyone know why there is such a huge difference in price.??? Just curious.

My question is., why are some gears so damn expensive compared to others. Obviously I know it's usually due to the cost of raws., so I guess I'm also asking why are those certain raws are so expensive.?? Why is Testosterone that is known as the "foundation" of stacks., and very great compound for size and strength gains so cheap compared to a kilo of a compound like Masteron En. that has been labled as very mild.,but yet sells for 2 or 3 times the price of Test per vial. I'm just wondering why there is such a huge difference in the cost of those different raws. Anyone know why there is such a huge difference in price.??? Just curious.

Demand.

People make their own prices for whatever reason they want to. Do you own research and find out which source is best for you.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Some other reasons, the risk. No one is going to risk going to jail for years just to make peanuts. Plus it isn't any different than making a two dollar burger at home or going to a restaurant and buying an eight dollar burger, people will pay for the convenience

Whiskey

Top Bottom