Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why are there 2 types of test

Slinde88

If test e and c are virtually the same thing (minus one have a shorter ester) than why does an extra compound exist. Shouldn't it just be one type of test. I just don't get why two types. Just tryna build a better understanding on steroids. Feel free to call me names and such . Thanks bruh

Sticks n stones may break my bones, but thy EF forums may hurt me more.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Hi slind

There's more than two types of testosterone. I take it you're alluding to the close similarities between the Enanthate and Cypionate compounds? Stormshadow pretty much hits the nail on the head...

They are chemically and structually very similar. Cypionate has a carbon molecule more than the enanthate compound, but in effects and strength and so on they're very much alike.
Some of the difference is due to licensing and availability too. I think Testosterone Enanthate is more common in the UK and Europe, while Testosterone Cypionate is prescribed more for TRT in the United States.

Having said the above, don't forget that we're discussing "Testosterone" cypionate and enanthate, and they're not to be confused with other drugs with the name:

Masteron (Drostanalone Cypionate or Enanthate).
Tren. (Trenbalone Acetate or Enanthate).

Craig

Hi slind

There's more than two types of testosterone. I take it you're alluding to the close similarities between the Enanthate and Cypionate compounds? Stormshadow pretty much hits the nail on the head...

They are chemically and structually very similar. Cypionate has a carbon molecule more than the enanthate compound, but in effects and strength and so on they're very much alike.
Some of the difference is due to licensing and availability too. I think Testosterone Enanthate is more common in the UK and Europe, while Testosterone Cypionate is prescribed more for TRT in the United States.

Having said the above, don't forget that we're discussing "Testosterone" cypionate and enanthate, and they're not to be confused with other drugs with the name:

Masteron (Drostanalone Cypionate or Enanthate).
Tren. (Trenbalone Acetate or Enanthate).

Craig

Yuppp that sounds about right thanks

they are named after the ester attached.

there are also test deca which shouldn't be confused with deca durabolin. they both have the deca ester

bottom line they are all hormones tweaked differently by humans but all derived from the male hormone

^^ exactly and then there are blends and sustanon which is 4 different esters all in 1 ... humans are always trying to make things different and improve things. if AAS were legal and researched more i wonder what we would be seeing today.. seems like the only thing UG's are coming up with these days is tri blends which i personally do not trust cause you don't know whats really in them and hence i don't think vets have bought them.

Top Bottom