Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why take Clen when you can take Albuterol?

DocTodd

Just doing some researching and obviously everyone loves Clenbuterol for its fatburning effects. But i see that it isnt made in the US, so it is most probably bought from outside the US. Why dont people use Albuterol instead?....easily available in the US, and it seems cheaper too. Get it from any pharmacy/supermarket.

Note that Albuterol is used mostly as an inhaler for patients with acute respiratory distress cuz it is a fast acting bronchodilator, but it does come in a pill form and even comes in an extended release pill, which means that it doesnt need to be taken every hour like i have seen some people posting.

T

Last edited:
Albuterol has a much much shorter half-life than clen. You would need to dose every four hours or so. Salmeterol (serevent) around every twelve hours. Clen has around a 36 hour half-life. If you have access to albuterol that's great if you don't mind the frequent doses.

There is an albuterol sustained release which does away with the short half-life problem. Thanks for the response.

Anyone else?....Bueller....Bueller....anyone?

T

My expereince ;-)

one summer was doing awsome in the gym weight was up and had gotten Strong. Got SICK FUCK serious upper respitory infection. there goes the gym. Doc put me on and ALBUTERAL inhaler. was sick for 2 weeks. i figured i was gonna lose all the weight i had put on. Yea i lost weight during those 2 weeks but GOD DAM was not muscle. after feeling better started back at the gym Same weight but RIPPED and stronger. SHIT WORKS did for me just my input

I've used both clen and albuterol, I've always perfered clen. Albuterol sends my heart rate through the ceiling. I have only used the inhaler. The time released pills sound very interesting and worth a try.

I was under the impression that albuterol was site specific. In other words, only effective with lung tissue. That is unilke Clen, which I believe is more of a systemic drug that courses throughout the body until it's destination is found.

Albuterol is MORE specific with respiratory diseases because it is almost always used as an inhaler. It still has some systemic effects, but not as much as respiratory.

There is a tablet form of albuterol which has systemic effects.

T

Albuterol requires a script.

I just bought 6 inhalers of a generic variant (sal***ol, can't remember the name, but same thing as albuterol) in TJ for $6 each.

L8R.

I also think that Clen raises the basal temp of the body by hitting receptor sites for brown fat. I don't think Albuterol has that ability.

Top Bottom