Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why is stacking aas during cycle beneficial ?

jacked88

[FONT=&quot]why is stacking AAS during a cycle so beneficial? I mean is there going to be a really big difference between taking 1g sust or 1g sust and 600g deca? Enough to notice? I can see taking dbol or abombs to start a cycle, but as far as taking multiple oils I think its a waste of money. My best cycle to date was simply omnadren and dbol. I've take test with every cycle and I've stacked it with deca, EQ, fina, and winny. The only difference I ever feel is some better pumps when I took the EQ. Does anyone have any medical proof that stacking really works or is it just a bill phillips theory?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

There is mountains of scientific evidence showing the difference in methods of actions between compounds (excepting in the cases of a few designer steroids and prohormones). Not everyone will respond the same to the same compounds though. I do have to say, 1g of sust is an awful lot, at running things like 400mg of deca alongside that is probably overshadowing most of its benefits except maybe joint lubrication.

what? why on earth would you be taking 1 gram of test to begin with... do you not realize and understand that different steroids do different things... you are not going to get tren results from just test, or winstrol results from just test etc... if you dont see any difference using different compounds as opposed to just test, you dont have real gear... test wont do what masteron will do etc... you really think you are going to get the muscle hardening and aesthetics from just test that you would with masteron? come on dude... not difficult to understand

Top Bottom