Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why so many bros getting the Gyno ?

Seriously, unless I am mistaken. if one is doing aas they should have the proper ancilliaries . I would have the nolvadex, clomid on hand BEFORE I start cycle and keep a watchful eye out for it. With that being said , why are there sooo many threads saying I need gyno surgery or how bad does this look. I mean I am sold that I will never start a cycle without everything I need. Am I missing something ? It doesnt seem like rocket science to me. If I do a test cycle , dont do it with deca if it is my 1st run with both drugs. Try test or deca first and if you start to develop breasts you know what to combat it with and there is no guesswork , Right ? I am not trying to be an asshole but I am curious why so many cats are getting it and some of the bros seem to know a lot about the drugs that they are taking in ??????????

I don't think that everyone thats post questions about gyno have gyno. Just tonight I was worried about an itchy nipple. And thought about posting a question, or taking my pct nolvadex. I think that people just get worried and these are they guys we ask, "hey does this look bad?" I really can't ask my g/f. Shit dude. I don't want to take all the pct I have and have to get more. I also don't want to have extra Nolvadex lying around, I don't have that kind of money. I think that some guys just want to make sure. And the ones that end up having to get gyno, maybe were like you and too proud to post the pic or question. Now they have to get gyno surgery. And some are just prone to it and try everything but just can cut it. Chill. PEACE.

Last edited:
anthony518 said:
I don't think that everyone thats post questions about gyno have gyno. Just tonight I was worried about an itchy nipple. And thought about posting a question, or taking my pct nolvadex. I think that people just get worried and these are they guys we ask, "hey does this look bad?" I really can't ask my g/f. Shit dude. I don't want to take all the pct I have and have to get more. I also don't want to have extra Nolvadex lying around, I don't have that kind of money. I think that some guys just want to make sure. And the ones that end up having to get gyno, maybe were like you and too proud to post the pic or question. Now they have to get gyno surgery. And some are just prone to it and try everything but just can cut it. Chill. PEACE.

What do you mean "were like you and too proud to post the pic or question " by this ? Good points but I dont understand that statement ?

JJ22 said:
Fast acting test, people love to use it.

Okay, so what? Fast acting test means if symptoms occur, you can discontinue use and they will reside much quicker than if you are using Cyp Enan or Sus. Fast acting test is more of a benefit than a problem.

You make a big fucking deal out of guys posting questions or picsabout gyno. The people who do end up with gyno maybe were too proud to post a pic and denying that they are getting gyno, then ended up with it. If you were looking out for gyn, and thought that it maybe coming up. Would you ask, or be worried about guys like you talking shit, and not post. This is a forum to post questions. Thats why I come here. To ask questions and address concerns. I feel that I can ask anything, and you should make people feel like they should not post something. And I think that we all learned something here, small but working on it should keep his opinions to him self.

anthony518 said:
You make a big fucking deal out of guys posting questions or picsabout gyno. The people who do end up with gyno maybe were too proud to post a pic and denying that they are getting gyno, then ended up with it. If you were looking out for gyn, and thought that it maybe coming up. Would you ask, or be worried about guys like you talking shit, and not post. This is a forum to post questions. Thats why I come here. To ask questions and address concerns. I feel that I can ask anything, and you should make people feel like they should not post something. And I think that we all learned something here, small but working on it should keep his opinions to him self.

I am not gonna get into a pissing contest and if you read my initial thread you will see that I said I wasnt trying to be an asshole. I also never said I was tired of any threads about gyno, nor did I say anything in a negative light about anyone that has or may be concerned about getting gyno, I ask because I was hoping that someone could enlighten me as to the reason why so many guys seem to be getting gyno. I understand this is an open forum and I am the last to be talking shit. I feel you totally misunderstood my thread. If I opened up with Why the fuck are all these dumb bastards posting about getting gyno and they should quit posting about it then I could understand the personal attack. I simply wanted ( and still do ) to know why so many guys get gyno with the information that is available now. Have a nice day :)

silverbackn said:
I think people worry about it so much because they have a very heightened awareness of it, if there is any pain people start to panic.

Good point, I know that it is something that I think about and If I ever start to develop it, I would probably post up on it, Thanks for the post, that is the type of answer I was looking for. Anyone else ?

I think paranoia is definitely a reason for a lot of gyno posts. Shit, one of my nipples was itching really bad recently. I started to panic until I checked it and saw that I had an ingrown hair! ;)

Sonny

Top Bottom