Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why shouldn’t fat people do steroids?

glass65

In a previous post by some guy with 25% body fat many people were telling him not to go on cycle. My question is why? As i understand it many if not all power lifters have a high body fat percentage yet they are all prime candidates for AS. Testosterone not only builds muscle but it helps burn abdominal fat from what i have read. Is it a health issue or what?

far far higher chances of estrogen conversion... far far far worse on cholesterol, your heart etc.. chances are at a higher body fat these are already bad but even if they are not, having them elevated at a higher body fat is horrible on you physically...

In a previous post by some guy with 25% body fat many people were telling him not to go on cycle. My question is why? As i understand it many if not all power lifters have a high body fat percentage yet they are all prime candidates for AS. Testosterone not only builds muscle but it helps burn abdominal fat from what i have read. Is it a health issue or what?

In a word estrogen.

Alot of potential health complications that can only get you closer to bigger problems when your bf% is at a high level. Plus estrogen conversion will be highly likely!

first off powerlifters are not just a bunch of fat guys.. when i competed as a powerlifter i was very very lean. i'm talking 6 or 7% body fat at most.. you want to be as lean as possible so you can be in the lowest weight class possible

next the estrogen issue

next the heart strain, your bp will be through the roof

and finally what is the point? if you are fat hopping on steroids won't do anything for you except make you feel shittier and fuck you up more

first off powerlifters are not just a bunch of fat guys.. when i competed as a powerlifter i was very very lean. i'm talking 6 or 7% body fat at most.. you want to be as lean as possible so you can be in the lowest weight class possible

next the estrogen issue

next the heart strain, your bp will be through the roof

and finally what is the point? if you are fat hopping on steroids won't do anything for you except make you feel shittier and fuck you up more

Mostly for anyone who isn't a super-heavy (300+)

Running a steroid cycle at a high body fat percentage is going to put a lot of strain on your body and organs.

Steroids negatively impact cholesterol levels. No one will deny that. Someone at a very high body fat percentage most likely already has very poor cholesterol levels. Adding steroids into the mix isn't a smart idea.

Top Bottom