Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why should I buy N2Guard?

Roofus

Good Broly
Platinum
First off, please know I'm not being hostile. I would just like some real talk rationale on why I should be spending my money on N2Guard when I am already on a multi-vitamin, omegas, calcium and potassium supplement? And I already have a 6 month supply of all of that. I've run the ingredient list by a pharmacist, doctor, and nutritionist all in my family so I know they won't BS me, and there is nothing in the product that cannot be purchased stand alone.

Hear me carefully so we don't start a rage fest because I know this is a hallowed product here. If someone is taking no nutritional supplement and needs an all-in-one solution, then yes, N2Guard cannot be beat, no way, no how. But if you already purchase the things like I listed above, then it makes no sense to me or the folks I asked why you would waste money on something that you are just going to be doubling up on ingredients and wasting the excess when your digestive system just flushes what it doesn't need. It simply makes more sense to me that if you are already on the majority of the ingredients within N2Guard and already have a supply one would just need to head to a vitamin store and pick up $40/month worth of milk thistle and blood pressure support rather than spending $84/month to get those same things and then doubling up on what you already have.

I'd love some insight here, but please no "bro science" or "just buy it bro it works". I realize it works. That's not the issue. My issue is in regards to the fact that if you're already taking 85% of what's in the product, why not go buy the 15% you need rather than doubling up on ingredients you already have. If you have nothing, then yes, N2Guard ftw.

First off, please know I'm not being hostile. I would just like some real talk rationale on why I should be spending my money on N2Guard when I am already on a multi-vitamin, omegas, calcium and potassium supplement? And I already have a 6 month supply of all of that. I've run the ingredient list by a pharmacist, doctor, and nutritionist all in my family so I know they won't BS me, and there is nothing in the product that cannot be purchased stand alone.

Hear me carefully so we don't start a rage fest because I know this is a hallowed product here. If someone is taking no nutritional supplement and needs an all-in-one solution, then yes, N2Guard cannot be beat, no way, no how. But if you already purchase the things like I listed above, then it makes no sense to me or the folks I asked why you would waste money on something that you are just going to be doubling up on ingredients and wasting the excess when your digestive system just flushes what it doesn't need. It simply makes more sense to me that if you are already on the majority of the ingredients within N2Guard and already have a supply one would just need to head to a vitamin store and pick up $40/month worth of milk thistle and blood pressure support rather than spending $84/month to get those same things and then doubling up on what you already have.

I'd love some insight here, but please no "bro science" or "just buy it bro it works". I realize it works. That's not the issue. My issue is in regards to the fact that if you're already taking 85% of what's in the product, why not go buy the 15% you need rather than doubling up on ingredients you already have. If you have nothing, then yes, N2Guard ftw.

If you already have all the ingredients that are in n2guard separate then how could anyone argue with that?

2099.jpg

however, to buy everything separately that is in n2guard as well as it having a full rda vitamin panel and now also has tudca in it, would add up to near $200... it's just very complete, very strong with protection and very beneficial in so many ways...

Thanks for the input Dylan. I'll continue to price out what I need with what I already have this weekend to look at the cost effectiveness of just adding the nutrients I need with what I have versus just going N2Guard and putting my vitamin panel and supps in "storage" during my cycle and pct.

^^^ when I was an endurance runner I would buy each of those supps from my buddies store.. he had a health food store... I was happy to give the buy my business but I was spending hundreds on individual stuff and then have to buy more after a couple weeks.. when n2guard came along that helped change that.. plus after the discounts available its way cheaper

If you already have all the ingredients that are in n2guard separate then how could anyone argue with that?

2099.jpg

however, to buy everything separately that is in n2guard as well as it having a full rda vitamin panel and now also has tudca in it, would add up to near $200... it's just very complete, very strong with protection and very beneficial in so many ways...

Very well put and exactly my thoughts as well. It's about the convenience of having it all in one bottle and not having to buy every supplement separately which is very costly. A bottle lasts me about a month so it's worth the money

When you look at the whole ingredient profile of N2guard, there is simply nothing else like it on the market. It is the most complete cycle support formula out there that is coupled with a nice multi as well. As stated, dosing all of this separately would cost many times over what the cost of N2guard is

Well it really all comes down to how important are support sups to while you are on cycle and in PCT. I know guys who will look at the price tag of N2G and just say no way, no chance. They'll just find a cheaper one just use something for the liver or maybe an overall antiox. But I'll assume you have a good head on your shoulders and support supps are very important to you and that's why you're asking this question.

During my last cycle I couldn't get over the N2G price tag. I had done other cycles before I knew about N2G so I was intrigued by the other ingredients I hadn't used before. So what I did for my last cycle was copy N2G when like you said I had most of the ingredients already on hand and went out and bought the rest separately. I did in fact have every ingredient in N2G on hand. I know on an mg to mg basis what I did was a lot cheaper but on a per dose basis i didn't save all that much. I was just taking more of the ingredients daily when compared to a dose of N2G. Some ingredients were probably 3-4x as much as in N2G so whether that was helping, hindering or just wasting I can't say.

However, I found this process to be the biggest pain in the ass(especially if I was feeling any lethargy that day). Opening all the bottles to get a capsule of each, storing them all so they are conveniently available. Sometimes forgetting what I already grabbed or didn’t and later on guessing which capsule I was burping up that day. It was just unmotivating and a hassle doing it twice a day for 2-3 months straight.

I don't know your age, your profession, or your lifestyle but if you don’t know by now how valuable your time is, you will one day. Opening one bottle two times a day vs dosing 10+ bottles separate for me is probably worth at least $1-$2 a day.

So subtract a dollar per serving for convenience and it's a pretty cheap product.

Good post. I'm in my 30's. Not my first cycle. Time is definitely a factor. I always try to prep everything in advance. But with that come prepped pill containers for each day. No fooling with tons of bottles. That would drive me batty! :p

I am not a rep. So this is unbiased The stuff makes you feel so much better while on cycle. It works. I cycle tren mostly so I have to have liver support. I am currently cycling on oxandrovar. Plane and simple from a non rep This stuff helps keep you feeling good. End of story. I am going to use off cycle as well. But at 1/2 dose. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

trust me bro, n2guard was put together not only for convenience but effectiveneness... i have about 10 other things i take separately (spirulina, bio astin, horny goat weed, fenugreek, etc...) and its such a pain to deal with them all, but along with that, you know that you have the PROPER amount of each for full protection... it also has extremely big benefits in pct as well... read this article i wrote on n2guard in pct... The Benefits of N2GUARD in PCT - Evolutionary.org... you do what you feel is right and necessary but this formula was derived over a long period of time and made to make sure you are safe at all times and that you are able to have the most effective cycle while keeping your health to the highest extent... I would NEVER put my name on something that was not of high quality and that I believed in and this is one of the strongest and most popular products at n2bm bro...

Top Bottom