Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why should I buy N2Guard?

I am not a rep. So this is unbiased The stuff makes you feel so much better while on cycle. It works. I cycle tren mostly so I have to have liver support. I am currently cycling on oxandrovar. Plane and simple from a non rep This stuff helps keep you feeling good. End of story. I am going to use off cycle as well. But at 1/2 dose. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

good post.. what I will notice is if I run out of n2guard during cycle then my sides come on strong until I start taking it again. it really changes your quality of life on cycle.

Our original slogan for N2GUARD was going to be: "You'd be an asshole not to use it." lol

Sure, if you want to get all those ingredients separately, you don't have to use it. But why go through the bother and expense? N2GUARD doesn't claim to be anything magical -- just most complete all-in-one formula for guys who cycle. EVery ingredient helps.

See. I'm still being sold on "if you want to go buy all those ingredients". I mean for one, we aren't building the space shuttle. This is not that complicated. The majority of what's in N2 is in your daily multivitamin.

As for the "all those other things", that can go a few different ways. What I doubt N2BM will admit is that many of the ingredients have no scientific backing or trials to prove they do what they claim. The stuff that does have some research behind it, liver support, kidney support, immune health, blood pressure, and a few others I was able to purchase this weekend in a 5 month supply for $43. That's less than $10/month for what I was missing versus $84/month or $64/month on discount right now for something that I already have most of.

As for the "feel better" talk. There's three options for this:
1) You weren't on anything that was helping maintain your body chemistry while on a PH so of course you feel better.
2) N2 has Taurine so you are getting a "bump" when you take it that makes you feel better and more energetic.
3) Placebo effect.

I'll be taking about 11 pills of supps with that dosage split in the day. Not a big deal.

So I may be an asshole, but with my current stock I'm an asshole who is spending $10/month for the next 5 months on support supps. :)

If you're a user of the product or a rep I highly support it. Great for most, not for all. There's other ways to do things sometimes. Thanks for the input.

You can get a few ingredients from N2guard for 10$ a month, but there is no way you are getting everything in that bottle for less than the cost of a bottle. It's a complete formula for a reason, and partial ingredients give you partial results

Still struggling to get this across for some reason. I have a ton of family in the medical field. I get tons of free supps. I have a six month supply of 85% of what's in the bottle sitting in my closet.

$45 got me everything in the proprietary blend in a 150 day supply. That's 5 months or less than $10/month.

If you start from zero, of course you can't get all those supps at $10/month. Many are not started from zero and rationally don't need to spend $84/month if they are willing to spend some time doing some calculations and organizing their supps. If they'd rather not bother and spend spend their money or they don't have anything to start from, sure, N2G is a great way to go.

Look, respectfully, reps here are great and very helpful. But their perspective can be skewed due to self interest. I'd be the same way. I pondered some things in the OP and appreciate the responses. I think it's clear for some of us that there's just more than one way to skin a cat.

See. I'm still being sold on "if you want to go buy all those ingredients". I mean for one, we aren't building the space shuttle. This is not that complicated. The majority of what's in N2 is in your daily multivitamin.

As for the "all those other things", that can go a few different ways. What I doubt N2BM will admit is that many of the ingredients have no scientific backing or trials to prove they do what they claim. The stuff that does have some research behind it, liver support, kidney support, immune health, blood pressure, and a few others I was able to purchase this weekend in a 5 month supply for $43. That's less than $10/month for what I was missing versus $84/month or $64/month on discount right now for something that I already have most of.

As for the "feel better" talk. There's three options for this:
1) You weren't on anything that was helping maintain your body chemistry while on a PH so of course you feel better.
2) N2 has Taurine so you are getting a "bump" when you take it that makes you feel better and more energetic.
3) Placebo effect.

I'll be taking about 11 pills of supps with that dosage split in the day. Not a big deal.

So I may be an asshole, but with my current stock I'm an asshole who is spending $10/month for the next 5 months on support supps. :)

If you're a user of the product or a rep I highly support it. Great for most, not for all. There's other ways to do things sometimes. Thanks for the input.

Well, there's just too many things about that statement that are flat out wrong. But you can believe whatever you want to believe or you can try to be difficult or try to pick a fight. It's fine. N2GUARD is a great supp and it works and people like it. So if you don't want to recognize that, or can get the ingredients elsewhere for the same price, good for you. You made your point. Most of us don't really care.

Op doesn't think n2gaurd is worth the money. Sweet brah more for the rest of us.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using EliteFitness

Well, there's just too many things about that statement that are flat out wrong.

Not sure what's wrong with the statement. N2G is not the only way to get those ingredients is it?

But you can believe whatever you want to believe or you can try to be difficult or try to pick a fight. It's fine.

Why is discussing the rationale of the best way to get the ingredients at the lowest cost for me trying to be difficult or pick a fight? In fact in my original post I stated that's exactly what I was trying not to do. The problem with discussing the validity of a product or the best way for an individual to ingest a supplement on a fitness forum is often difficult due to the overwhelming promotion of a product. That's just a reality.

N2GUARD is a great supp and it works and people like it. So if you don't want to recognize that,

Where was that said. I've repeatedly stated that I've used N2G in the past and think it is a great all-in-one product. I've continually promoted it. I've only been dialouging about whether it is the most cost efficient product for me personally. It is going in my body and the cost is coming out of my bank account and no one elses. So those are good things to think about.

or can get the ingredients elsewhere for the same price, good for you.

Never said that either.

You made your point. Most of us don't really care.

See this is why I said in my very first post I was a little apprehensive to even bring up the topic of doing this another way because it's such a hallowed product here. And if anyone suggests that there may be another way to do something then people get mad.

Not trying to start an argument. Just working through what's best for me. Thanks for your contributions to the thread. Much love.

Op doesn't think n2gaurd is worth the money. Sweet brah more for the rest of us.

Not sure where you got that. N2G is a great product. Big sale on right now to boot. Used the $99 coupon on four bottles of Ox over the weekend. N2BM is a company I have supported for years...not just with my words on a forum but with my cash.

Not sure what's wrong with the statement. N2G is not the only way to get those ingredients is it?

Why is discussing the rationale of the best way to get the ingredients at the lowest cost for me trying to be difficult or pick a fight? In fact in my original post I stated that's exactly what I was trying not to do. The problem with discussing the validity of a product or the best way for an individual to ingest a supplement on a fitness forum is often difficult due to the overwhelming promotion of a product. That's just a reality.

Where was that said. I've repeatedly stated that I've used N2G in the past and think it is a great all-in-one product. I've continually promoted it. I've only been dialouging about whether it is the most cost efficient product for me personally. It is going in my body and the cost is coming out of my bank account and no one elses. So those are good things to think about.

Never said that either.

See this is why I said in my very first post I was a little apprehensive to even bring up the topic of doing this another way because it's such a hallowed product here. And if anyone suggests that there may be another way to do something then people get mad.

Not trying to start an argument. Just working through what's best for me. Thanks for your contributions to the thread. Much love.

Okay, now you're just being a jerk. First off, you said you got everything in a propriatory blend. Well, what are the dosages? Do you know? No. That's the way propriotory blends work. Secondly, you said all the ingredients can be found in a multi. Find me ONE multi that has those ingredients and I'll write you a check for $1000.00.

ou also said some ingredients were placebo, which is nonesense, all of them are backed by science.

It sounds to me you are most certainly trying to pick a fight, you're just doing it in a passive aggressive douchy way.

I already, said, if you can track down all those ingredients and get them cheaper -- knock yourself out. But you can't. You can just find a few "proprietary blends." Those are not as potent as the ingredients in N2GUARD.

It would track down at least 10 bottles of different brands to match N2GUARD and for all your effort and I doubt if you'll save 2 bucks. But if that gets you hard, go for it. Now let's stop this stupid argument.

Top Bottom