Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why sarmssearch are legit!

Think I'll be giving SS a try for my next S4 run down the road.

Just look at RickRock's avi - who wouldn't want those kind of results?

I have run ss s-4 and it was no joke. Leaned out very nicely on 50mils a day 5 on 2 off. I know they are expensive but worth it imo.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Wow....thank you Psizzle! I really appreciate the compliment. The stack of their S4 and Ostarine really helped get me there and that pic was taken at the very end of that stack.

You wil really enjoy the hell out of their S4. It is as good as it gets ;)

I thought it about time that i mention a few details as i get so many pm's asking for a legit sarms source.

Firstly look for user feedback, im yet to see negative sarmssearch reviews.

Reliable shipping, Again its fast, and reliable even overseas.

Unbeatable prices, top value, but competative, people selling sarms ultra cheap just arent selling sarms, the chemical reactions to make sarms, cost money, look for competative prices.

Easy to contact, either through a rep, or through email, Sarmssearch offer outsatanding customer service, and again feedback prooves this.

Quality sarms, Look at logs using sarmssearch products, and you get quality, not bull.

Sarmssearch offer this and more, easy payment thats secure, and enough testamonials to show the truth.

If anyone needs help with a sarms purchase, a question or some other problem, please feel free to pm me.

Another aspect to think of, as there are so many companies selling sarms, I saw one company selling very cheap sarms, so i made a purchase, got it tested, and it was dbol suspended in PEG, 2.5mg per ml. Yeah, if i wanted gear id buy gear, not buy sarms with gear in.
Instead of exposing a company, and there are a lot of shady companies around selling sarms, i want you to know i vouch for sarmssearch!

Kind regards RS

I wouldn't say that prices are unbeatable, because there is certainly cheaper SARMS out there, but cheaper cost also means cheaper product.

I am 100% behind you; I've used a few other providers on my rats other than SS but none of them beat SS in quality, and the price is well worth it.

I wouldn't say that prices are unbeatable, because there is certainly cheaper SARMS out there, but cheaper cost also means cheaper product.

I am 100% behind you; I've used a few other providers on my rats other than SS but none of them beat SS in quality, and the price is well worth it.

Agreed 100% bro! You get what you pay for!

Wow....thank you Psizzle! I really appreciate the compliment. The stack of their S4 and Ostarine really helped get me there and that pic was taken at the very end of that stack.

You wil really enjoy the hell out of their S4. It is as good as it gets ;)

The quality on their S4 in particular blew me away. The Ostarine is outstanding as well, but results with S4 are easier to see and quicker.

It is honestly above and beyond any other S4 that I've used, and anyone who has used it will tell you the same.

I will have to try Sarmsearch next time for my S4 and Osta...great feedback!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom