Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why sarmssearch are legit!

cant wait, when i get home from my shift on wednesday 2 s4s should be waiting at home for me :):):):):) thanks SS. although i gotta wait a little bit to run it so boo on that. plannin on jan 7th, but idk if i can wait that long

no dude, jan 7th. im just coming back after a year and a bit of injury time. about 1 year of workout before that and another injury before that for a little bit(both non workout related). bit liftin heavy for a little bit with no setbacks, gonna do a couple more rounds of 5x5. at least till 2 more deload phases. im at 24% bf right now (yikes) worst bf in my entire life!! wanna get it down a bit, then run a solo beast, time off then a beasty/s4. by my timeline that would be around new years.. although of course im not startin a cycle at xmas or new years for obvious reasons lol

Quick question for those of you with OSTA experience-

HOW did you take your OSTA?

I'm a few days in, and have realized taking it straight is a no-go! It really does taste/smell like super glue, that is no joke.

So I'm assuming this like everything else, that can be mixed with water, juice, protein shake, etc... Or is there some reason that it needs to be taken solo?

Mixed it with water this morning, and it made a HUGE difference- just thought I would ask to be sure there wasn't anything special about this stuff.

Thanks!

Dave

I'm a few days in, and have realized taking it straight is a no-go! It really does taste/smell like super glue, that is no joke.

So I'm assuming this like everything else, that can be mixed with water, juice, protein shake, etc... Or is there some reason that it needs to be taken solo?

Mixed it with water this morning, and it made a HUGE difference- just thought I would ask to be sure there wasn't anything special about this stuff.

Thanks!

Dave

Hey Dave, I take mine straight! It doesnt bother me.

Thanks!

Dave

Perhaps there is some liposomal or esophagus absorption, avoiding first liver pass, if you noticed a giant leap in efficacy when doing straight?

got my s4 today. and yeah like im gonna wait till january. i dont have will power for that. gonna wait for my current 5x5 to get to a deload then gonna rock it. cant wait :kaioken::kaioken:

I'm still confused if a PCT is needed! Its apparently suppressive at high doses, so at what dose does it not?

PS Sarmssearch only took a week to ship to Aus. Very happy

Top Bottom