Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Primo Kicks Your Steroid's Ass.

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
I know this has been mentioned, but it bears repeating.

Testosterone is only one of the factors in muscle growth. A simple case in point: A single shot of 100 mgs a week will raise T levels to around 900 ngs which is WAY up there -- as much as any natural athlete can expect to have. But as everyone knows, that much gear won't do dick.

Why?

It comes down to protein synthesis. How much protein your muscles can utilize is what will determine how much muscle you grow. Of course, testosterone will increase protein synthesis too, but it will also increase weight, aggression, strength and libido, which makes it seem oh so more powerful than Primo. Butat the end of the line , 1000mgs of Primo will pt on more muscle than 1000mgs of T, and it'll do it with less suppression.
Keep in mind, how much protein our muscles can utilize is determined by genetics, even when on gear. This is why you see so many " steroid blobs." They take a lot of gear. They may even train hard and eat right. But there body will only accept so much protein, after that, there's fat and water and increased blood volume and estrogen. As I said: "blobs."

Enter Primo -- specifcally designed to be as low in androgens as possible. Primo does essentially one thing. It uses protein to repair -- which is exactly what you want. But how many times have you heard; "Aw, Primo's weak as shit." You know why people say that? Two reasons: One; They don't take in enough protein. Without protein the steroid has nothing to do. You must saturate your bloodstream with aminos. And two: They don't train hard enough. Without sufficient muscle breakdown the drug also has nothing to do. It must recognize trauma and seek to repair it. The result? More muscle. But of course, testosterone will give the illusion much more dramatically leading people to believe it's stronger. It isn't. It is harsher though. And cheaper, therefore attractive.

I'd have to say that only tren and maybe d-bol beats Primo in the pure muscle growth department, but 1000 mgs of d-bol a week is out of the question and considering tren's side effects, it too isn't the wisest choice.

No sides. Can't convert to estrogen. Doesn't bloat. Isn't as hard on hair as people think. Harly suppressive. And builds quality muscle. Primo's the shit. I'm surprised more companies haven't made their own version.

Little Rage said:
are there any companies that make primo that have a good rep?

Schering 100mg/ml AMP's. The average price ranges between $14-17 per AMP, which is way overpriced IMO. That along with the frequency of injections (ED) or EoD make it one of the least attractive AAS compouds in the market for the price. You get much more bang fo your buck with Test.

Last edited:
The Terminator said:
Too bad it is so highly (and well) faked....:(

I hear that. I would be all over primo in a second if it was widely available and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

But when it comes to price and availability, test is king. It's cheap and effective, and judging from the overabundance of "help i have gyno" posts, people obviously don't care about the side effects when making a purchase.

Buy some eq, its stronger than primo. Again Nelson what about boldenone do you not find appealing? Please no "human grade" arguments.

Too bad it would cost me $120/week for a gram. No thanks, I'm fine with my test and dbol, lol.

But Nelson, can i guy with many heavy cycles under his belt build some muscles at 1 g a week of primo? there is a lot of guys here at the board that juice a lot with high doses, do you think this guys can achive good results with primo only?

sorry for my poor english

chaquito said:
But Nelson, can i guy with many heavy cycles under his belt build some muscles at 1 g a week of primo? there is a lot of guys here at the board that juice a lot with high doses, do you think this guys can achive good results with primo only?

sorry for my poor english

Your cost on that would be approx $140-170 per week. That's ridculous. Stick with Test or Deca. Primo isn't a wonder drug.

Top Bottom