Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Primo Kicks Your Steroid's Ass.

Nelson Montana said:
Starting in again, eh numbnuts?

Bottom line with fakes: Anything can be faked. Go with a reliable source and keep your fingers crossed. If you get a good batch -- stock up.

Nah, not really. I was joking around but as you say if shoe fits...

Bottom line: Unless you have a lab report performed on a certain batch/lot # steer clear from Primo.

Nelson calm down. No need to start things up again.

Juice Authority said:

Schering 100mg/ml AMP's. The average price ranges between $14-17 per AMP, which is way overpriced IMO. That along with the frequency of injections (ED) or EoD make it one of the least attractive AAS compouds in the market for the price. You get much more bang fo your buck with Test.

Damn, not on a college students budget. :(

Guess I'll have to stick with the ICN/Schering Test Enanth.....
I realy would love to try Primo - although I almost always here how its "so harsh" on hair. I guess this may not be as true as people say. If its so mild w/ sides what makes it hard on hair exactly (or at least thought to be)?

Trust me guys, when it comes to spotting fake primo, Satch is the man. There is lots of real primo. Those who say different just dont know the right people.

This was actually a good read..........I'm proud of everyone here in keeping things civil!

RADAR

Matter of fact I will be ordering about 40 amps of turkish primo in about 3 weeks. I also plan to have one amp lab tested. Look for this to come up on several boards after I do.

powerforward said:
nelson and j.a. need to put each other on their ignore lists.

Well, JA agreed (for the seventh time) to stay out of my way, and once again, he starts with the digs. If you agree...agree. Don't instigate, however small. That's what I was bringing up. I see it starting all over again with this kid.

And if you use the term "If the shoe fits..." make it applicable.

Nelson Montana said:

Well, JA agreed (for the seventh time) to stay out of my way, and once again, he starts with the digs. If you agree...agree. Don't instigate, however small. That's what I was bringing up. I see it starting all over again with this kid.

And if you use the term "If the shoe fits..." make it applicable.

Nelson, do you know the secret to enlightenment?

Answer: To lighten up!

It was a joke my friend. Can't we all just get along?

:bigkiss:

Top Bottom