Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Primo Kicks Your Steroid's Ass.

The_Eviscerator said:

There is no point in arguing haxed... now let's take our primo and go home... shoot and repeat....lol:p

hahaha, im with you bro... cant wait to get them jumbo size...:D

So if I drive to Mexico, walk into a pharmacy, and purchase Primobolan Depot, you're telling me it's a fake? If not, then it's not so "impossible" to get in the US.

dragon14 said:
So if I drive to Mexico, walk into a pharmacy, and purchase Primobolan Depot, you're telling me it's a fake? If not, then it's not so "impossible" to get in the US.

I'm telling you YOU CAN'T buy Primo in Mex. It is NOT available. If you run across some old stock, since it was discontinued a long time ago, it'll cost ya about $14 an amp (in Mexico!).

Every other pharmacy I went into last time had Primo in stock. I didn't check the exp dates because I didn't want to pay for it (yep, about $14 per amp). I also don't know how much they had in stock because I didn't enquire further about it. Seemed easy to get to me... just requires too many amps, at too high a price, to make it a good choice for me.

dragon14 said:
Every other pharmacy I went into last time had Primo in stock. I didn't check the exp dates because I didn't want to pay for it (yep, about $14 per amp). I also don't know how much they had in stock because I didn't enquire further about it. Seemed easy to get to me... just requires too many amps, at too high a price, to make it a good choice for me.

That's for the 50mg/ml amp's too, which way way overpriced.

Exactly.

I think Nelson is sitting on a huge batch of Primo about to expire, so he's trying to move it by talking it up.

Just kidding!!!

dragon14 said:
Exactly.

I think Nelson is sitting on a huge batch of Primo about to expire, so he's trying to move it by talking it up.

Just kidding!!!

The way he pushes Primo I wouldn't doubt it since book sales are down. LOL...

dragon14 said:
I/He was refering strickly to the Euro market. But if I'm not mistaken those $14amps are 50mgs. A very expensive cycle.

thewood said:
hey little chris what were your results with your deca primo cyce????

I'll be putting up new pics tomorrow but as for the stats 5'6"

Weight before...151lbs
Weight now...162lbs

Bodyfat before...11.5%
Bodyfat now...9.5%

vascularity improved
hardness improved
significant strength increases in all exercises.

Peoples suspicion raised.

I got about 3 weeks left on the cycle.

Juice Authority said:

The way he pushes Primo I wouldn't doubt it since book sales are down. LOL...

Starting in again, eh numbnuts?

Bottom line with fakes: Anything can be faked. Go with a reliable source and keep your fingers crossed. If you get a good batch -- stock up.

Top Bottom