Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Primo Kicks Your Steroid's Ass.

genarr4 said:
I'm speaking strickly of US customers. I post this higher on the thread so maybe you didn't see it:

Originally posted by Retabolil2
Yes its possible that its real primo but I seriously doubt it my friend. I`d tell you only one thing about primo. Its absolutely impossible to get legit primo on european market and people are ready to pay huge money for Schering primo. there is no reason to sell primo to USA while europeans are ready to pay so much money for primo.

For the record, when it comes to Euro fakes Retabolil2 is the foremost expect next to Vovan (my Russian friend). Where has he been lately?

I back satch on this. Retabolil2 Knows his shit but I have to disagree with him on this. I was able to get legit Primo for my very first cycle and it worked well.

genarr4 said:
I'm speaking strickly of US customers. I post this higher on the thread so maybe you didn't see it:

Originally posted by Retabolil2
Yes its possible that its real primo but I seriously doubt it my friend. I`d tell you only one thing about primo. Its absolutely impossible to get legit primo on european market and people are ready to pay huge money for Schering primo. there is no reason to sell primo to USA while europeans are ready to pay so much money for primo.

COMPLETE NONSENSE!!!!

and i got a grand on that!

Nelson Montana said:
I know this has been mentioned, but it bears repeating.

Testosterone is only one of the factors in muscle growth. A simple case in point: A single shot of 100 mgs a week will raise T levels to around 900 ngs which is WAY up there -- as much as any natural athlete can expect to have. But as everyone knows, that much gear won't do dick.

Why?

It comes down to protein synthesis. How much protein your muscles can utilize is what will determine how much muscle you grow. Of course, testosterone will increase protein synthesis too, but it will also increase weight, aggression, strength and libido, which makes it seem oh so more powerful than Primo. Butat the end of the line , 1000mgs of Primo will pt on more muscle than 1000mgs of T, and it'll do it with less suppression.
Keep in mind, how much protein our muscles can utilize is determined by genetics, even when on gear. This is why you see so many " steroid blobs." They take a lot of gear. They may even train hard and eat right. But there body will only accept so much protein, after that, there's fat and water and increased blood volume and estrogen. As I said: "blobs."

Enter Primo -- specifcally designed to be as low in androgens as possible. Primo does essentially one thing. It uses protein to repair -- which is exactly what you want. But how many times have you heard; "Aw, Primo's weak as shit." You know why people say that? Two reasons: One; They don't take in enough protein. Without protein the steroid has nothing to do. You must saturate your bloodstream with aminos. And two: They don't train hard enough. Without sufficient muscle breakdown the drug also has nothing to do. It must recognize trauma and seek to repair it. The result? More muscle. But of course, testosterone will give the illusion much more dramatically leading people to believe it's stronger. It isn't. It is harsher though. And cheaper, therefore attractive.

I'd have to say that only tren and maybe d-bol beats Primo in the pure muscle growth department, but 1000 mgs of d-bol a week is out of the question and considering tren's side effects, it too isn't the wisest choice.

No sides. Can't convert to estrogen. Doesn't bloat. Isn't as hard on hair as people think. Harly suppressive. And builds quality muscle. Primo's the shit. I'm surprised more companies haven't made their own version.

I 100% agree with nelson this. While primo alone in small dosages may not do much, if combined with a stronger AAS and diet is on the mark you can definatly get soild results. I'm finishing up a Deca Primo cycle and have had great results. My next cycle will be test and Primo. Deca was good but gonna bump it up a notch. Bottom line though, I can't image not having primo in my arsenal for future cycles.

Yes, it would seem the higher supply-demand ratio in NA than anywhere else in the world when it comes to primo. Look at how many ppl bought RSOC's "primo"

Juice Authority said:

LOL! RSOC's Primo has been shown to contain ZERO Methenolone. In fact, when it was recently tested by a well-known lab their Primo contained no anabolic compound whatsoever. That is/was the basis for my statement. Argue if you will but the proof has already been posted.

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1843

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/forum/attachment.php?postid=11749

i take you havent seen the other two lab results?! there are one saying it has 0 steroids, a lot of bros are having it tested...like i said, save it, im using it and it has some type of AS in it(which i think is primo)...by the way it tested at 196.8mg/ml..!:D

haxedout said:

i take you havent seen the other two lab results?! there are one saying it has 0 steroids, a lot of bros are having it tested...like i said, save it, im using it and it has some type of AS in it(which i think is primo)...by the way it tested at 196.8mg/ml..!:D

Ok, so you got EQ for the price of Primo. Good job. Now if you just bought some QV EQ you could have purchased 5x the amount for the price you paid for what you thought to be Primo.:FRlol:

Last edited:
haxedout said:

There is no point in arguing haxed... now let's take our primo and go home... shoot and repeat....lol:p

Top Bottom