Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Primo Kicks Your Steroid's Ass.

jubei said:
Winny = DHT derivative

Primo = DHB derivative

: )

Actually this is right on the money...

Characteristics:

"Primobolan is a well-known and popular steroid as well. Like nandrolone it's most often used as a base compound for stacking with other steroids. Methenolone however, is a DHT-based steroid (actually, DHB or dihydroboldenone, the 5-alpha reduced of the milder boldenon). Meaning when it interacts with the aromatase enzyme it does not form estrogens at all. That makes it ideal for use when cutting when excess estrogen is best avoided because of its retentive effects on water and fat. Methenolone is mostly only used in such instances, or by people who are very succeptible to estrogenic side-effects, because the anabolic activity of methenolone is slightly lower than that of nandrolone, quite likely BECAUSE it is non-estrogenic"

jubei said:
Winny = DHT derivative

Primo = DHB derivative

: )

Yes me too, what do you mean by DHB?

JibbyJabba,

Even if my logic were flawed on the matter, I do know that the experience I read on the board from others isn't. Many people who claim never experienced hairloss, do say they experienced it with primo and winstrol.

For some reason these two have aggrevated hairloss more than even test. I assumed most run finasteride with the test, so it would be a non-issue.

It is possible what you say about the illusion, but I find it unlikely since many of these people have tried other AAS without any hairloss.

-sk

haxedout said:

save it!! im prety sure i have done more cycles than you and at greater dosages, i know when im juiced..dont be igorant

LOL! RSOC's Primo has been shown to contain ZERO Methenolone. In fact, when it was recently tested by a well-known lab their Primo contained no anabolic compound whatsoever. That is/was the basis for my statement. Argue if you will but the proof has already been posted.

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1843

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/forum/attachment.php?postid=11749

Last edited:
Ha! JA, we are reading from the same book. LOL! This is why I keep telling people to stop wasting their money on fake primo. Don't get me wrong, primo does have its uses and unique benifits but at this time in North America its like trying to find a needle in a hay stack or trying to find "the primo in the fake amp... LOL

The sides from boldenone are so mild and easily controlled with a low dose anti-e that there isn't much point paying all that extra money and taking a chance of getting bunk grear.

jubei said:
The sides from boldenone are so mild and easily controlled with a low dose anti-e that there isn't much point paying all that extra money and taking a chance of getting bunk grear.

I would agree here, I would much rather go with eq. Much cheaper, and probably stronger on an mg to mg basis.

-sk

sk* said:

Yes me too, what do you mean by DHB?

JibbyJabba,

Even if my logic were flawed on the matter, I do know that the experience I read on the board from others isn't. Many people who claim never experienced hairloss, do say they experienced it with primo and winstrol.

For some reason these two have aggrevated hairloss more than even test. I assumed most run finasteride with the test, so it would be a non-issue.

It is possible what you say about the illusion, but I find it unlikely since many of these people have tried other AAS without any hairloss.

-sk

Very possible... and there's really no way to know for sure.

I do, however, think online people tend to add false anecdotal/personal experience in order to buttress claims like "Primo is harsh on the hair because it's a DHT derivative."

I only know that Primo and Winny both were fine on my hair, where as Dbol made if all out like I was on Chemo....

The irony that I would add the last statement after the former statement is not lost on me...

Sk, yes boldenone is stronger mg/mg. Also the small amount of estrogen from aromatization actually has a positive effect on the anabolic effect of bold.

JibbyJabba said:
I do, however, think online people tend to add false anecdotal/personal experience in order to buttress claims like "Primo is harsh on the hair because it's a DHT derivative."

Yea, very possible.

-sk

genarr4 said:

No. I'm talking about major overseas suppliers that have been in business for years. If I mentioned names most would recognize.

bro....

i dont know much about german primo or spanish primo.
probably wouldnt be able to tell a fake from real.

but ANY turkish gear, and i mean ANY turkish gear i can easily detect within a few seconds.

if a big supplier is fooled then we can conclude that he is indeed big but not very professional.:)

I'm speaking strickly of US customers. I post this higher on the thread so maybe you didn't see it:

Originally posted by Retabolil2
Yes its possible that its real primo but I seriously doubt it my friend. I`d tell you only one thing about primo. Its absolutely impossible to get legit primo on european market and people are ready to pay huge money for Schering primo. there is no reason to sell primo to USA while europeans are ready to pay so much money for primo.

Top Bottom