Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Primo Kicks Your Steroid's Ass.

A highly respected member of the board's comments on the subject of Primo.

Retabolil2 said:
Yes its possible that its real primo but I seriously doubt it my friend. I`d tell you only one thing about primo. Its absolutely impossible to get legit primo on european market and people are ready to pay huge money for Schering primo. there is no reason to sell primo to USA while europeans are ready to pay so much money for primo.

Nelson Montana: Since primobolan depot is so hard to get this days, what is the next best thing besides primo? anavar maybe?

I'm pretty sure Satch can tell the fakes from authentic primo. I wonder why?

I have the opportunity to purchase legit (gen med) primo from a reliable souce. The price was good (for primo) however I'll stay with the non 5-alpha reduced version of boldenone.

Juice Authority said:

Ever heard of a thing called "Placebo effect"?

save it!! im prety sure i have done more cycles than you and at greater dosages, i know when im juiced..dont be igorant

There may or may not be any primo in RSOC's "primo" however to say the results are placebo induced seems to be more than a bit of a stretch.

Re: Re: Re: Why Primo Kicks Your Steroid's Ass.

sk* said:

Primo is a dht derivetive, so yes it is harsh on the hairline.

-sk

Being a DHT derivative does not necessarily mean something would have DHT-like effects on the prostate and hairline.

Being derived from from DHT and converting to DHT are very different.

Var is a derivative of test. By your logic it would be harsh on the hairline like test. However, it is not.

I am predisposed to MPB and lost hair on EQ and Dbol, but did not lose any on Winny or Primo.

I really think that hairloss can be a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you think you are going to lose hair, then you likely stress about it, which has been shown to exacerbate hair loss. So...Someone begins a Winny or Primo cycle... they have read numerous times about how it's a DHT derivative and how it's hard on the hair, so they expect to lose hair, putting added stress on themselves, and they effectively do lose hair... or atleast they pay more attention to it than they normally would, creating the illusion that they are losing a lot of hair.

I really do not think Primo is harsh on the hairline at all.

Not commenting on any underground labs gear here. However Schering fakes have been known to contain nandrolone making the users think they've received real gear.

Winny = DHT derivative

Primo = DHB derivative

: )

genarr4 said:
Not commenting on any underground labs gear here. However Schering fakes have been known to contain nandrolone making the users think they've received real gear.

Excellent point. That applies specifically to the Primo Schering Amp's.

Top Bottom