Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Primo Kicks Your Steroid's Ass.

taste-icles said:
Yeah, i posted that you could not get primo any more down here 3 months ago, I lucked out on the end of the supply and got 10 50mgs, and 18 100mgs, there was no pain AT ALL, so I dunno what you boys are bitching about. I was using testorpim-d + primo 3ccs into a thigh or glute, with a 19ga so the only 'discromfort' I had was the needle, no soreness afterwards.

Even at 50mg's ew stacked with deca or testoprim, I reacted amazingly, more from the other stuff than primo alone then re-injured my back doing construction, and i have about 8 100's left.
Yeah thats problably the trick u mix it with something i was doing it alone and i tell u it burns like a bitch,, i can take 3 cc of deca and not feal it ,but even 1 cc of 50 mg it hurts like no other juice i had take my time injecting it ,try to do it with out mixing it 1 time it does burn..

gottis said:
Yeah thats problably the trick u mix it with something i was doing it alone and i tell u it burns like a bitch,, i can take 3 cc of deca and not feal it ,but even 1 cc of 50 mg it hurts like no other juice i had take my time injecting it ,try to do it with out mixing it 1 time it does burn..
CLICK THIS LINK
firsttimehurslotr-geneticfreak.jpg

They say the first injection of most aas hurts. People told me testoprim burned like hell and sucked ass. I did my first thigh shot of it by itself and had a limp leg for three days. I also did primo by itself a few times, but the one and only time i had a burn was that first testoprim shot by itself, everytime i do something stacked or alone, I feel nothing.

gottis said:
:rolleyes:

Nelson Montana said:
I know this has been mentioned, but it bears repeating.

Testosterone is only one of the factors in muscle growth. A simple case in point: A single shot of 100 mgs a week will raise T levels to around 900 ngs which is WAY up there -- as much as any natural athlete can expect to have. But as everyone knows, that much gear won't do dick.

Why?

It comes down to protein synthesis. How much protein your muscles can utilize is what will determine how much muscle you grow. Of course, testosterone will increase protein synthesis too, but it will also increase weight, aggression, strength and libido, which makes it seem oh so more powerful than Primo. Butat the end of the line , 1000mgs of Primo will pt on more muscle than 1000mgs of T, and it'll do it with less suppression.
Keep in mind, how much protein our muscles can utilize is determined by genetics, even when on gear. This is why you see so many " steroid blobs." They take a lot of gear. They may even train hard and eat right. But there body will only accept so much protein, after that, there's fat and water and increased blood volume and estrogen. As I said: "blobs."

Enter Primo -- specifcally designed to be as low in androgens as possible. Primo does essentially one thing. It uses protein to repair -- which is exactly what you want. But how many times have you heard; "Aw, Primo's weak as shit." You know why people say that? Two reasons: One; They don't take in enough protein. Without protein the steroid has nothing to do. You must saturate your bloodstream with aminos. And two: They don't train hard enough. Without sufficient muscle breakdown the drug also has nothing to do. It must recognize trauma and seek to repair it. The result? More muscle. But of course, testosterone will give the illusion much more dramatically leading people to believe it's stronger. It isn't. It is harsher though. And cheaper, therefore attractive.

I'd have to say that only tren and maybe d-bol beats Primo in the pure muscle growth department, but 1000 mgs of d-bol a week is out of the question and considering tren's side effects, it too isn't the wisest choice.

No sides. Can't convert to estrogen. Doesn't bloat. Isn't as hard on hair as people think. Harly suppressive. And builds quality muscle. Primo's the shit. I'm surprised more companies haven't made their own version.

agreed, i used primo, i loved it. also i agree it isn't as hard on the hair line as most say, that depends on your genes as to hair loss. i didnt lost any hair at all.

have to say it one more time. i loved using primo.

taste-icles said:
CLICK THIS LINK
firsttimehurslotr-geneticfreak.jpg

They say the first injection of most aas hurts. People told me testoprim burned like hell and sucked ass. I did my first thigh shot of it by itself and had a limp leg for three days. I also did primo by itself a few times, but the one and only time i had a burn was that first testoprim shot by itself, everytime i do something stacked or alone, I feel nothing.
LOL nice link ... thats what i told me wife when we try anal ,, ,,, it still hurts..p

hanibal said:
i've never did high primo cycles until now. it is sick. started w/ 500mg/week for first 6 weeks along w/ prop and tren. now just primo at 750mg/week for past 2. will stay like this until i'm tired of spending $ on primo. it is pricey but IMO is definately worth it. will be on for at least another 8 weeks.
satchboogie, how much of a difference did u notice between 500mg/week and 1000?
i would definately spend 450 on 3 bottles of BD primo instead of 1 box GH.

So being that you ran it with tren/prop for the 1st 6 weeks, what gains can you attribute to just the primo??

Top Bottom