Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Primo Kicks Your Steroid's Ass.

Shit man that sucks about this possibly bunk primo. I paid a boatload for it too. more than I should have i think. I already asked for a refund/exchange and dude said no. (If your reading....do the right thing man. At least split the difference with me.)
As for the sides on the tren, not too bad. I tend to hold a bit of water on it, (most don't I hear) low sex drive and that about does it. oh yeah a bit of backne also. Over all I love it.
bigpress

chaquito said:
But Nelson, can i guy with many heavy cycles under his belt build some muscles at 1 g a week of primo? there is a lot of guys here at the board that juice a lot with high doses, do you think this guys can achive good results with primo only?

sorry for my poor english
Your english is fine. :)

The answer to your question - yes.

Primo is the safest steroid out there. Eq is however stronger, cheaper, and more likely authentic. The sides of eq are quite mild and easily contollable with a low dose of anastrazole, letrozole, etc.

Fina and primo should not be in the same category. Fina has MANY side effects as JA stated. If AAS were free I would only do cycles of primo and var. Since they're not I'll be using test and eq.

I'm too young to use any roids right now, unlike most i want to make a good naturl base first, but if i use anything it would be primo and/or var

I just hope i can find a way to get it.

Juice Authority said:

Just to name a few....

Tren Sides:

Night sweats
Sleep deprivation
aggression
HPTA Shutdown
Bad for the lipid profile
Hard on the hair line
harder on the prostate
Was attributable to HI's recent bout with Cancer
Unless you take beta blockers, blood pressure can up go up
uncontrollable itching from all the hives

Combine that with the completely rediculous doses people here run these days and its not a good combination.

Nelson Montana said:
Isn't as hard on hair as people think. .

Where would it rank on Hairloss relative to Deca EQ VAR Test Tren Winny?

I keep reading posts about people losing hair on primo. don't read that with Var or Deca. Does it hurt hair indirectly perhaps like winny (by freeing lots of bound test)?

Re: Re: Why Primo Kicks Your Steroid's Ass.

geoboy said:

Where would it rank on Hairloss relative to Deca EQ VAR Test Tren Winny?

I keep reading posts about people losing hair on primo. don't read that with Var or Deca. Does it hurt hair indirectly perhaps like winny (by freeing lots of bound test)?

Deca and var are, by far, the safest on the hairline. Primo is a dht derivetive, so yes it is harsh on the hairline.

Test would be the harshest, but since we have finasteride than this is no issue.

-sk

i do agree that more companies should be making there own version, but i don't rank it as the shit, although you make some good points......

I'll still take primoTESTIN over primoBOLIN anyday!!

Top Bottom