Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Primo Kicks Your Steroid's Ass.

jubei said:
Buy some eq, its stronger than primo. Again Nelson what about boldenone do you not find appealing? Please no "human grade" arguments.

EQ is for horses...LOL:doublefi:

What about Red Star's Primo. Anyone know if it's worth a shit? Also what is the ideal dose for primo? 6'1'', 195lbs, 8% this is 3rd cycle and diet is pretty clean. I want to add about 10-12lbs of solid gains, think this can be done with only primo and tren.

Bigpress26 said:
What about Red Star's Primo. Anyone know if it's worth a shit? Also what is the ideal dose for primo? 6'1'', 195lbs, 8% this is 3rd cycle and diet is pretty clean. I want to add about 10-12lbs of solid gains, think this can be done with only primo and tren.

RSOC has been having some problems lately with their products not testing very well, especially their Primo.

jubei said:
Buy some eq, its stronger than primo. Again Nelson what about boldenone do you not find appealing? Please no "human grade" arguments.

You do raise a good point here. EQ is much more potent gram for gram. People mainly use Primo in lieu of EQ on "cutting" cycles as they both have very similar properties but Primo doesnt aromatize and doesn't have progestagenic activity.

What if i have the primo on hand and planned on doing it until I heard the neg things about Red Star? Still do it? I hate injections but will do it for results, if there is a good chance this stuff test at 0% steriod I'm not sure I should risk it.
If it were you would you assume it was underdosed, not dosed at all or 200mg like it is supposed to be?
thanks bigpress

Bigpress26 said:
What if i have the primo on hand and planned on doing it until I heard the neg things about Red Star? Still do it? I hate injections but will do it for results, if there is a good chance this stuff test at 0% steriod I'm not sure I should risk it.
If it were you would you assume it was underdosed, not dosed at all or 200mg like it is supposed to be?
thanks bigpress

That stuff has been proven to be nothing but complete garbage. I'd go back to the where you bought it and demand a refund. Don't inject that crap into your body.

Tren kicks the shit out of primo. I'd like to know the side effects that make tren so horrible?
Liver toxic? Not really?
Kidney's? Does anyone have proof of that?

Corleone said:
Tren kicks the shit out of primo. I'd like to know the side effects that make tren so horrible?
Liver toxic? Not really?
Kidney's? Does anyone have proof of that?

Just to name a few....

Tren Sides:

Night sweats
Sleep deprivation
aggression
HPTA Shutdown
Bad for the lipid profile
Hard on the hair line
harder on the prostate
Was attributable to HI's recent bout with Cancer
Unless you take beta blockers, blood pressure can up go up
uncontrollable itching from all the hives