Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Primo Kicks Your Steroid's Ass.

NELSON, why do you think primo is so much better than eq?

jubei- have you ever ran primo before? If so was it a decent amount for a decent amount of time? I would choose primo over Eq anyday of the week. I got hard as hell on primo and added a good amount of lean mass. Although I did run it in pretty high doses. Eq did not make me as hard as primo, more vascular, but not as hard. Primo does not fuck with the RBC as bad either.

Kosh, never run primo before. Too damn expensive for me. Eq seems to be best run @ 600mg/week for 10-14 weeks. Eq does aromatize slightly (at about half the rate of test) so if you want to be harder use a low dose of liquidex (.5mg eod).

kosh said:
I just really cant believe people are saying that primo is on the same level as Eq. And yes the last time I ran Eq I did use l-dex.

I have always thought of primo as a weaker eq. Granted I have never tried either ...

-sk

I just really cant believe people are saying that primo is on the same level as Eq. And yes the last time I ran Eq I did use l-dex.

What is so hard to believe? I'm not sure what "on the same level" means? Primo is a weaker eq with fewer sides and slightly less suppressive on HTPA. Boldenone is the parent compound for primo. Bold is stronger mg/mg than primo and much cheaper. Throw in some winstrol with a good diet and you should get shredded.

Koivu_11 said:
one question...

does primo shuts your libido hardly when ran "alone"?

Hardly. Primo is the least suppresive out of the bunch. Less suppression = greater sex drive

Juice Authority said:

Hardly. Primo is the least suppresive out of the bunch. Less suppression = greater sex drive

Yeah, but not if you're running a GRAM.

Top Bottom