x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Why are people using kratom?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Why are people using kratom? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I see more and more people using the stuff? Why is it becoming so popular amoung AAS users?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Why are people using kratom?

I see more and more people using the stuff? Why is it becoming so popular amoung AAS users?

Re: Why are people using kratom?

Quote Quote posted by edgeoff65 View Post
    I see more and more people using the stuff? Why is it becoming so popular amoung AAS users?
    Well kratom is used for many things.
    Different kratom is used for different things. Also, i will say you need quality kratom that is tested for all types of impurities.
    Also, the kratom you get from a corner store or head shop(i think they call them that) is not going to be the same quality and is probable on the lower end of what is considered pure. Nothing else added to it.

There are different types if kratom. Used for different things.
    Some for energy ,alertness, focus, clarity.
    Some for relaxation, stress relief, mood booster.
    Some are more for people with disorders. Like all types of anxiety, social anxiety, ptsd, focus,
    Some to help with sleep or people with sleeping issues, rest, relaxation, help ease the burdens of an everyday fast paced life.

Some are geared more for pain reduction, people with skeletal or muscle pain.
    So you aren't taking or hooked on opiates.
    Like a tarlov cyst, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis and so on.

There are many reasons and benefits to kratom. Now not everyone can take kratom.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

The little I've looked at I'm not keen on it at all. Too close, IMO, to the use of Nubain back in the day

Quote Quote posted by SteveMobsterG View Post
    The little I've looked at I'm not keen on it at all. Too close, IMO, to the use of Nubain back in the day
    Not sure what nubian is. But if it wasnt for kratom. I dont know what my son would do. He has a tarlov cyst growing out of the nerves at the base of his spine. Do to the location knowone wants to do anything for him. He is 20yrs old. He hasnt been able to enjoy his teenage yrs at all. Always in pain, can hardly walk at times. He become very depressed. Cant run, can hardly stand for more than 15 minutes at a time. He cant work, he cant sleep. If it wasnt for kratom he would probable have committed suicide.

^^^ sorry about your son that sucks bro

it sounds like something very useful for those who really need it, but not something a normal joe should consider.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Quote Quote posted by Macedog24 View Post
    Not sure what nubian is. But if it wasnt for kratom. I dont know what my son would do. He has a tarlov cyst growing out of the nerves at the base of his spine. Do to the location knowone wants to do anything for him. He is 20yrs old. He hasnt been able to enjoy his teenage yrs at all. Always in pain, can hardly walk at times. He become very depressed. Cant run, can hardly stand for more than 15 minutes at a time. He cant work, he cant sleep. If it wasnt for kratom he would probable have committed suicide.

In your sons case we're talking about an out and out medical reason.

What seems to happening instead is a bunch of Evo and Elite members are using it, so they claim, as an aide to lifting. They say 'it's not an opiate' but 2 minutes of research finds that it does act on the same opiate receptors.

Nubain was much the same. Dave Palumbu and many, many others (inc people I know) became hooked on it.

Kratom, it seems, starts out being used for 'ok' reasons then people start using it to 'just chill' then they're hooked. More so if they use anything else

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    ^^^ sorry about your son that sucks bro

it sounds like something very useful for those who really need it, but not something a normal joe should consider.
    I agree. Kratom is highly addictive so I wouldn't use it unless its 100% necessary

I've seen members claim that it's not yet the same was said about Nubain.

Big difference between using it for medical reasons and just fucking around with it. Really sorry to hear that story about your son macedog. Hopefully there will be other medical developments to help him along the way.