Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why are people such A$$HOLES

el cubano

Why are people such A$$HOLES

You know I can't stand these friggin pieces of shit lately. They email you begging for sources, after a while when you find out they are cool, you give them one, then they email you asking for another one or a better one. I mean WTF. You do a MUTHAFUKA a favor and they act like spoiled brats. Sometimes I just want to grab them by the head and squeeze til their mush for brains oozes out their F'ING ears!!!

Ya, all the little wimps are going to call me an a$$hole now, but the sh!t I have to go through without getting paid is enough to kill somebody!!!

I have no problem at all doing source checks, just don't be a dick. None of us mods get paid to help you, I doubt 90% of you would NOT do the work we do for nothing.

Nubian,
Now that was Mean! J/K

Cubano, It goes in waves friend, the kids will move on
before long...

el cubano, you have helped me in the passed with some helpful information, but by no means should one take advantage of the Mods on this board or on any by that means. Like you said, you guys don't get paid so theirs not even a reason for you guys to even consider helping us out, but you take the time and put in the effort to do so. Thanks to you and all the guys/mods on this board who have given my rookie ass :D some great advice. Don't let it get to you.

Yup I hear ya. When you give them a source and then they complain the guy is expensive or doesnt have some brands..... damn if you aren't happy then take pro-hormones, things will be easier this way.....

Yeah cubano, all I can say is you always helped a brother out here when I needed it. It's all good brotha, don't sweat those punks. Definite Karma 4 u bro!
dB

Top Bottom