Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why no results on test E?

Tizzyz

My first test E cycle was started 2 months ago, it has been about 8 weeks and I am shooting twice a week. so 16 shots in give or take. I'm doing 500mg a week as advised. eating over 300g protein, lifting EOD. why am i not seeing any results? no libido up either. the gear is not fake, the codes matchup from pharmacom.

My first test E cycle was started 2 months ago, it has been about 8 weeks and I am shooting twice a week. so 16 shots in give or take. I'm doing 500mg a week as advised. eating over 300g protein, lifting EOD. why am i not seeing any results? no libido up either. the gear is not fake, the codes matchup from pharmacom.

This is why it’s always good to do pre, during, and post bloodwork so you know where you are at first and foremost from a “safety” standpoint as well as that you are using what you think you are.

I would run bloods ASAP. I like a trough reading myself. Post that up and let us know what it looks like.

No other way to know...

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Agree completely about blood work. That is the only way to see if your gear is real. Also, 300g of protein is fine but what else are you eating? What is your training like? Are you sleeping?

Top Bottom