x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

why is my tren cloudy? Please help

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about why is my tren cloudy? Please help within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I followed the guidelines perfectly and yesterday my tren was completely clear and today, a day after making it, it is a bit cloudy. I've made several other batches of pretty much everything else and they turned out great. How can I correct this cloudy batch? I don't want to waste it as it was quite expensive. Thanks guys.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

why is my tren cloudy? Please help

I followed the guidelines perfectly and yesterday my tren was completely clear and today, a day after making it, it is a bit cloudy. I've made several other batches of pretty much everything else and they turned out great. How can I correct this cloudy batch? I don't want to waste it as it was quite expensive. Thanks guys.

Re: why is my tren cloudy? Please help

Quote Quote posted by Canadagrown View Post
    I followed the guidelines perfectly and yesterday my tren was completely clear and today, a day after making it, it is a bit cloudy. I've made several other batches of pretty much everything else and they turned out great. How can I correct this cloudy batch? I don't want to waste it as it was quite expensive. Thanks guys.
    How much did you brew? is this your first TREN brew, if you did more than 4 grams with one filter, I would filter it once more.
    Have you pinned yet?