Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why is my lethargy?

PAIN KUMA

I am doing now a cycle of testosterone enanthate, andI feel lethargic all the time. Why is that? I am taking liv52 andclomid with the cycle, so there must be no side effect, so I don'tunderstand why this happen to me. Please help me.

This is very similar to a question asked only last week. It may well be one of to things. The test makes you capable of training harder and so, as you may well be doing so, you're more tired.

The other is diet - eat more carbs to give you more fuel for energy.

I am doing now a cycle of testosterone enanthate, andI feel lethargic all the time. Why is that? I am taking liv52 andclomid with the cycle, so there must be no side effect, so I don'tunderstand why this happen to me. Please help me.

Most probably your estrogen levels are too high, because you should not be using a SERM for on-cycle estrogen control. They do have anti-estrogen properties, but these are not potent enough. During an AAS cycle you should be using an AI, being aromasin the best one. The usual dosage is 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle. However, since you were not taking it right from the beginning, start off with 10 mgs ED for a week, and then go on to the EOD schedule. If the estrogen is the cause of your lethargy, this will help. In any case, you should be controlling your estrogen levels in order to avoid more serious problems.

my guess is that the androgenic and estrogenic sides from the test are making you lethargic.

if you are gaining weight that will make the problem worse

get on a proper AI, n2guard, and make sure you are in top shape BEFORE using steroids next time and you won't be so lethargic

You could be training harder since you are on so your body is needing to recover. It could also be diet/water related.

I would also not be taking clomid on cycle. It is a SERM not an AI. You should be on aromasin 10mg EOD. Save the clomid as part of a complete PCT.

The SERM clomid is known to cause a lot of side effects. Especially emotional side effects and lethargy. @zinergy is 100% right.

Stop taking the clomid. What you should be using on cycle for estrogen control is an AI like aromasin. 10mg EOD is a good dosage when on cycle. If you need a source for aromasin, you can order it from ag-guys.com

Top Bottom