Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why is it that Many reputable boards bash Elite Fitness??

gabrial

I have noticed that many highly respected boards, constantly put down this Elite board. I have heard things like "elite shitness" etc etc. Why do these other boards do this? I think this is a good board. From everything i have heard i would never in a million years inquire about a source here, but the information flow and knowledge is great. I like this board despite every other board on the net bashing it. The info i learn here is great and indepth. Just my 2 cents.

Well the only other board I used had open source posting board and that turned out to be an open invitation for trouble....I'm sure everyone here knows which one it was..:( Some like the open sources but I think it just invites a whole host of problems, if you're here long enough you can find what you want, if you want.

IMO Elite has an excellent knowledge base and the search engine probably has the best database of information available anywhere. The NO SOURCE posting rule is EXCELLENT as thise who do allow it are inviting trouble and are used just to increase traffic with no regard to their members or safety.

What Elite is not good for is the constant flaming. Again IMO no question is stupid as the person who asked it needs to know so screaming dumbass and search etc etc all the time is not necessary.
There are two sides to AAS (one theory and the other experience) and sometimes these can be different per med and per user so there is no hard and fast rules so all should be listened too and treated with respect which unfortunately is not always the case.

Again this is only my opinion.

Wrongun!

This is not my primary site, I like www.undergroundsupplements.com and www.animalkits.be/ better because I don't have to sift through as much horse shit on those boards as I do here. Every board has its off topic questions but there is just so much traffic on this board that the OT post are out of hand. Also, I'm sick of all the newbie posts like "which dbol is best" or "help, is my protein counterfeit" shit posts. Other than that, the info is all the same between the three sites. I do come here often but I just prefer the others cuz of the volume of trash on here. Flame on....

Let the flaming begin

Thats right Gentlemen....I'm back.

Here is a VERY sound analogy. Elite Fitness is to discussion boards what GNC is to healthfoods/supplements.

Are they the biggest? Yes. Are they the best? Hell no.

They are both the ready made newbie hangouts, for people that are too lazy to do any research. They are both overpriced and turn their heads to what the hobby/sport is really about. They are both PC, and "too cool for school".

Elite Fitness is talked about, not because other boards are "jealous", but because this board is totally "vanilla", pristine, and generic.

Go to the other boards, and the most they will do is ask for donations or make their money through sponsorships, just to keep them afloat. They dont have bullshit pop-up ads that say spend $8.95 for this information/access, that is normally valued at $240. Give me a fucking break. Save that shit for the 3am infomercials. That is what this site is.

Yes, other sites, will have you PM the moderators for source checks or info. Isnt that what most people are looking for? No talk of sources on this board? Then what is the advantage? NOTHING!

Folks, spend some time and find a board that suits your needs. Chances are, this wont be the one.

Mods, I totally respect what you do and the time you put in. My hats off to you. But seriously, this is the most commercial, waste of a server I have ever seen.

I welcome any chance to carry on an adult discourse relevant to this subject. Go ahead and flame away, but guess what. Everything I bring to the table is FACT.

Re: Let the flaming begin

Elite Fitness is talked about, not because other boards are "jealous", but because this board is totally "vanilla", pristine, and generic.
[/B]

Sorry Gateway, but your argument doesn't hold up. I regularly go to Medlars and Medline to follow up on original medical research.

I've learned a gret deal reading EF posts, and I've gotten some fascinating leads for new topics of research.

I haven't learned anything of consequence on ANY of the other boards yet.

EF is rapidly dominating the market. It is attracting the best and smartest posters... as well as the usualy crowd of flamers and idiots.

Anyone who has anything of great VALUE to say on another board knows that they can find a much larger audience posting on EF... so the simple market position further creates a stronger position of dominance.

Some good stuff is posted on other boards. Some good stuff does trickle in here from them... but for the most part the other boards just come off as second rate bitches living in the third world of cyberspace.

I am a member of every single Anabolic board on the net ( i think) but i only post here, not sure why, i think the quality of members are greater here. There are a handful of people on Elite with knowledge that are Irreplacable. You know who your are;)

Props to George!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The database of quality info here is awesome. The 16 year-olds that post expert advice keep me away sometimes, but the constant flaming is why EF is looked down upon - it's a sign of immaturity. Great post, BTW!

Top Bottom