Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why The Magnesium In Zma?

Magnesium deficiency decreases oxygen delivery to muscle tissue. Magnesium promotes muscle strength, endurance, and relaxation. Magnesium also activates enzymes necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates and amino acids.

So right, also mag is like the spark in a sparkplug or the trigger in a gun it helps to fire each muscle contraction.

i am getting enough zinc in my multivitamin....i was told by a friend that magnesium oxide isnt good enough...he told me another form is better for athletes and most athletes are deficient in it.....anyone know what form of magnesium this is?? right now im taking 250 mg magnesium glutonate and 100 mg magnesium oxide a day

dzuljas said:
i am getting enough zinc in my multivitamin....i was told by a friend that magnesium oxide isnt good enough...he told me another form is better for athletes and most athletes are deficient in it.....anyone know what form of magnesium this is?? right now im taking 250 mg magnesium glutonate and 100 mg magnesium oxide a day

....The best forms of supplemental magnesium seem to be the ones chelated to an amino acid (magnesium glycinate, magnesium taurate) or a krebs cycle intermediate (magnesium malate, magnesium citrate, magnesium fumarate). These forms seem to be better utilized, absorbed, and assimilated. Try to stay away from inorganic forms of magnesium like magnesium chloride or magnesium carbonate because they may not be absorbed as well and may cause gastric disturbances....

Top Bottom