Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why is kidney aching from low dose test/eq?? HELP!

High Jacked 2 said:
...I have increased my water intake to over a gallon per day...

Wwowow. Do you think that over a gallon of water per day is soo much?? You're damn wrong. For an athelete who trains hard and eat a lot of protein, 1 gallon is not that much at all. More likely 2 gallons..

Anyway.. go to the doc.

junk said:
Wwowow. Do you think that over a gallon of water per day is soo much?? You're damn wrong. For an athelete who trains hard and eat a lot of protein, 1 gallon is not that much at all. More likely 2 gallons..

Anyway.. go to the doc.

lol. i was thinking the same thing.

ive been awake for 1.5 hrs and ive already got 1/2 galloon in me.

I had some problems with my kidneys on my last cycle that got so bad that I had to stop half way through. I was having severe aching/stabbing pains that began in my lower left side but switched to my right flank a few days later. In the beginning it started out as a mild lower back ache. It progressed until I ended up in the E.R., where they did the dipstick test and found blood in my urine. I had everything checked,(liver values, kidney function, pancreas,etc.) strangely everything was fine so they figured I had passed a stone because all the CT scans failed to show any signs of one being present. The pain persisted though and even got worse until I ended up in the E.R. again and went through the same barrage of tests all over again with the same results.

After about 3 weeks of this problem off and on it finally subsided and I still don't know exactly what it was but it worried me a lot so if anybody has any suggestions I'd like to hear them. Oh, and I was drinking close to 2 gallons of water a day so I know it didn't have anything to do with dehydration. My point is that if it sticks around very much longer or gets worse, definately see a doctor. I am currently 6' 210, at the time of that incident I was 212lbs about 13% bodyfat taking test cyp 400mgs, stanazolic 50mgs ED, proviron 75mgs ED, and stenox 5mgs twice daily sporadically for intense workouts.

I forgot to mention that I was also on the antibiotic Zithromax for second week of my cycle due to ear and sinus infection.

I actually drink a lot more than a gallon, I was just estimating because I carry a 1 liter water bottle around with me all day. On average I drink about 7-8 litres. How many gallons is that??

I have been taking cranberry extract at 8 grams per day and drinking lots of fluid. I am beginning to think that it could just be a muscle/skeletal problem caused from stiff legged deadlifts and bent over barbell rows.

Thanks everyone for the replies it is helpful!

My kidneys also started being painful like a back stabbing due to 1mg of Arimidex EOD. Also, when they hurt, I piss all the time, every half an hour. Even during night I wake up three or four times per night. And urin smells differently. It has awful odour.
If I reduce Arimidex to 0.5mg EOD and pain continues, what to do? Whit what can I substitute Arimidex to not get the same effect? Would Aromasin make the same problem?

It's uncertain if it's kidney related because some steroids will give back pumps that feel like the kidneys cramping. On top of that, a blood test might reveal that the kidneys are struggling but that's not uncommon in bodybuilders where protein intake is high.

Also, oddly enough, more muscle mass produces a false kidney reading. You'll notice there's a separate gauge for African Americans -- the reason being, they tend to have a higher ratio of muscle.

Top Bottom