Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why was that hot stuff supplement banned

Samuel Jackson

I remember this supp being the hottest thing for mass gains years ago, just searching online to get some protein I found a web that sells it , I know some companies trick you up but some of them are honest, it from zupplements 39$ do you guys have any clue if it's the same product?

The old version may have had banned ingredients but the new version is nothing special. They may have kept the name and just changed formula.

The product most likely wasn't banned but rather discontinued because it stopped selling well.

When purchasing supplements the brand isn't particularly important. What matters is the ingredient list and supplement facts panel.

All protein powders are not created equal. You really need to be a smart consumer in today's market and do your research. Look at the ingredient list and supplements fact panel on every supplement before buying it.

For a whey protein - you want to see nothing but that in the ingredients list. Whey protein, natural flavours, a natural calorie free sweetener like stevia and then maybe some salt, soy lechitin and cocoa powder. There are a lot of good products on the market. I personally use isolation from n2bm.com. A good whey isolate should be pretty much fat and carb free. Isolation has 26g protein, 1g carb, 0g fat per 30g scoop.

Top Bottom