Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Glucorell R by DrMatt & Glucorell R is now available in 240ct size

Better? Better than what?

Somebody obviously didn't read the study because BOTH groups gained the same wt!

Yes, the ALA group had MORE creatine, but that creatine did what? NOTHING in regards to wt.

The study also illustrates that the effects ARE NOT impaired by 'competition of ALA's'

Again, the total wt benefits was the same to BOTH groups and the question then with r-ala is NOT, 'eeewww, if you used r-ala it would be better;, but is if you use r, would you get the same benefits at all, or more creatine in there.

Is it the r that's working or the ALA that's working.

Surely somebody around here could relay to us how much more superhumanly strong they are since they are taking ALA and creatine!

So if I were to buy a 120 capsule bottle, how long would that last?

Are you supposed to take 3 before every meal? So it would last like.. only a week or 10 days?? For $40?

Bran987 said:

Are you supposed to take 3 before every meal? So it would last like.. only a week or 10 days?? For $40?

Depends on how many carbs your eating, only take them with carb heavy meals, and the number taken per meal is also carb dependant.

Bran987 said:

100mg for every 30g or so of carbs in a meal. The bottle actually lasts longer than you'd think...

-M

Ok.. fine.. you sold me.. I just bought a bottle. Currently the only supplements I use are food and multi-vit/mineral because I don't trust supplements anymore, the muscle mags are ridiculous.

Just for reference, I've never heard of your company (doesn't mean it's not good.. just never heard of it). But enough people in here say they are getting good results for me to try it. I just hope the effects are as effective for natural bodybuilders.

I was wondering if the contents in your products are verified by any 3rd parties.. like.. not the kind you pay to give you a good report and stuff. :)

I just read The Bodybuilding Truth by Nelson Montana and his discussion of the supp. industry is pretty depressing haha.

On another note.. the discount for the board is cool and your website is easy to use.

Thanks

Thank you for the kind words about the website. I'm sure you find the products at the AF Store considerably different than what you will find in Muscle and Fiction or sold by GNC stores.

Wow! I guess there were pretty tough questions!

Animal said:
Better? Better than what?

Somebody obviously didn't read the study because BOTH groups gained the same wt!

Yes, the ALA group had MORE creatine, but that creatine did what? NOTHING in regards to wt.

The study also illustrates that the effects ARE NOT impaired by 'competition of ALA's'

Again, the total wt benefits was the same to BOTH groups and the question then with r-ala is NOT, 'eeewww, if you used r-ala it would be better;, but is if you use r, would you get the same benefits at all, or more creatine in there.

Is it the r that's working or the ALA that's working.

Surely somebody around here could relay to us how much more superhumanly strong they are since they are taking ALA and creatine!

Animal said:
Wow! I guess there were pretty tough questions!

not really, just not relevant.

R-lipoic is essentially the active isomer. While S-lipoic has activity it is inhibitory of R-lipoic activity in many tissue, via competion for uptake.

Whether ALA or r-ala are better at increasing creatine uptake, it could be either way. Though a study comparing the two would be interesting.

Well thank god that you solved that problem and nobody needs to do any research to see if more creatine can be absorbed with the r.

I guess we don't need anymore research on anything, now.

Top Bottom